Come join others currently navigating treatment in our weekly Zoom Meetup! Register here: Tuesdays, 1pm ET.
Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Going forward

Options

I got my oc number Wednesday and it was 28. My dr was expecting higher but still too high for me😕. Going in for my port Monday and starting TC on Thursday. I do not really want to do this, but I do not have an option. I am 50 with stage 2A left breast. Just not feel the whole thing. Really disappointed.

Comments

• moderators
    moderators Posts: 7,998
    Options

HI mdgauthier19,

We know prepping for chemo can be daunting and scary, but please know you're not alone! You'll find lots of support as you navigate your care — we're all here for you!

You might want to check out the following threads that can give you lots of tips and insight on what to expect and how to prepare:

Additionally, we are happy to invite you to join us in one of our In Treatment Zoom Meetups, where you can share and learn from others currently undergoing treatment — many also in TC chemo.

We hope this helps. You can do this!

Let us know if there's anything else we can help with. Sending hugs!

—The Mods

• mandy23
    mandy23 Member Posts: 105
    Options

mdgauthier19 -

Sorry you have to be here and join the many many of us who have made it through chemo. I am about 8 weeks PFC (Past Final Chemo). Although it wasn't fun, you will get through it!

You might want to check out the thread in the Chemo section called:

"Anyone on just Taxotere and Cytoxan?" You can gain a lot of information there. Also, know that other people's side effects may not be your side effects. We all have different bodies that have varied reactions.

Best wishes and hang in there…you can do it!

• moderators
    moderators Posts: 7,998
    Options