Come join others currently navigating treatment in our weekly Zoom Meetup! Register here: Tuesdays, 1pm ET.
Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Aromatase Inhibitors

Options

Hi guys

How are you dealing with the pain in your joinths and muscles while on anastrazole. I am alergic on pain killers and anyway wouldn't be ideal to use them all the time. I am an Aromatherapist and I am using essential oils to help me out with pains in my back, arms and legs. I am using Aloe gel and adding essential oils good for joint and muscle pain to rub on painfull joints . I also used MSM but its giving me tachycardia so I stopped. I have used turmeric capsules but than I read some article that I will increase chances of getting breat cancer again.I am note sure is that a true story. Do you know what other supplements one can use for this type of pain.

Comments

• kaynotrealname
    kaynotrealname Member Posts: 386
    Options

You could try tart cherry extract capsules. That has been proven to help with inflammation.

• maggie15
    maggie15 Member Posts: 885
    edited October 2023
    Options

My gastroenterologist recommended CoQ10 since I can't take NSAIDs due to bleeding risk. He prescribes it for liver inflammation but his patients have reported relief from joint and muscle pain as well. It's an anti inflammatory but does not have that alleged downside of turmeric capsules. It has helped my arthritis pain.