Come join others currently navigating treatment in our weekly Zoom Meetup! Register here: Tuesdays, 1pm ET.
Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Anyone Stage IV Doing Complementary Therapies or Holistic along with Medical Therapies?

Options

Has anyone looked into any other therapies specifically Jane Mclelland or Thomas Seyfried or the metabolism of cancer? Would love to connect.

Comments

• exbrnxgrl
    exbrnxgrl Member Posts: 4,792
    Options

I am sorry that no one has responded. Over my 12 years on bco, I’ve noted that although we often discuss complementary treatments to reduce side effects and perhaps to boost our immune systems (outside of the complementary forum) bco is not the best resource if you are interested in those approaches. Have you tried Facebook groups or perhaps websites that focus more on complementary and alternative treatments. I don’t want to discourage you from seeking information but my experience is that bco tends to skew highly conventional. Take care

• luvdbyhim
    luvdbyhim Member Posts: 175
    Options

Thank you! Yes, I am on these other FB groups but wanted to know if anyone here was doing this PLUS conventional and how they were making out. I am doing conventional treatments and wanted to know how others that were doing both were making out. There was another thread from a few years ago but has not had any recent activity so I thought I would make a post. Thanks for reaching out.