Donate to Breastcancer.org when you checkout at Walgreens in October. Learn more about our Walgreens collaboration.

Weird…Mark? On left breast

fhockeygk93
fhockeygk93 Member Posts: 1
edited September 8 in Not Diagnosed But Worried

Hi, I’m 31 years old and for around six months maybe a bit more, I’ve had this weird, um well I don’t know what to call it really…a mark? On my left breast, sort of underneath it but not right underneath. It was small and blue/purple to start off with and I saw a a dr about 4 months ago and she didn’t really know and just said to keep an eye on it. Now around 4 months later it’s bigger and changed colour now? Like reeddish?

Comments

• exbrnxgrl
    exbrnxgrl Member Posts: 5,250
    edited September 8

I am so sorry that you find yourself worrying about this. We are not doctors and it would be irresponsible of us to make any guesses. My suggestion is that you seek a second opinion to determine what is going on. Lastly, please remove the pics as it is prohibited on this site. Take care

• moderators
    moderators Posts: 8,558

@fhockeygk93 - Welcome to Breastcancer.org. We're sorry you are here and worried about your breast symptoms, but glad you found us. As exbrnxgrl mentioned, we're not medical professionals, but we want to emphasize that seeking a second opinion could be a really good idea.

Also, thank you for removing the images. Posting pictures of symptoms is prohibited per our Community Rules. Thank you for understanding!

The Mods

• corgilover
    corgilover Member Posts: 1
    edited September 22

I’m new here, but think you should ask a dermatologist for a biopsy. I had a lumpectomy for ductal carcinoma in 2019, the chemo and radiation. In May I noticed I had a blister ring on my breast and saw 3 doctors, had a mammogram and ultrasound where the radiologist said was clear. It got bigger and started changing colors, but everyone told me it wasn’t in my breast, just on the skin. I saw a dermatologist who did a biopsy. Radiation induced Angiosarcoma, very rare and very aggressive. I’m getting a mastectomy in the next few weeks. It’s really rare, 1 person in a million, but it would have been more advanced if I hadn’t seen the dermatologist. Please get a dermatologist referral to make sure before you lose more time waiting. The oncology surgeon said he’s seen it because it’s his specialty, but most doctors have never seen it.