Donate to Breastcancer.org when you checkout at Walgreens in October. Learn more about our Walgreens collaboration.

Interesting Re Male Breast Cancer and Drug Access

I just came across this article while doing some general reading about breast cancer and found it unique and interesting. Posting for anyone else who might find it pertinent. Also, this is a CBC article, and since we have many Canadian friends here, I thought was worthwhile - not sure if some of the same issues apply in the US and other countries. I had no idea about how men cannot always access these same drugs that we women can. Looks like some advocacy is in order here.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/health/men-breast-cancer-drug-access-1.7327966

Comments

• moderators
    moderators Posts: 8,549

@threetree - It's a really interesting read, and we appreciate you sharing it. Feel free to share it in the Male Breast Cancer forum as well, if you'd like.

Thank you!

The Mods

• threetree
    threetree Member Posts: 1,642
    edited September 30

I thought I did put it in that forum too. I put it in a list of different forums, or so I thought. Maybe you could add it to others? I don't think my tech savvy was enough. Would you please move it there for me, if it isn't already there? Thanks.