Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

In honor of the March 2015 Chemo group

Options
trvler
trvler Member Posts: 931

A wonderful group of ladies. And thank you to BC.org. I couldn't do this without you!

Comments

• moderators
    moderators Posts: 7,911
    edited April 2015
    Options

Wow! Thank you Trvler! It's so much appreciated!

• Jackbirdie
    Jackbirdie Member Posts: 1,617
    edited April 2015
    Options

Thank you for doing this in our honor, Trvler. You are such an integral part of our group, that any kudos you give are to be shared with you.

And while we are on the subject of what a great and giving person you are, I quite often lurk in the just diagnosed threads. Sometimes I add something. But I've noticed you are ALWAYS there, giving that first hand up to the women who are struggling with their new dx. You always say the right thing, and always promise these poor women who feel so alone and frightened that they are no longer alone and have found friends here. I raise my glass of carrot/kale juice to you.

PS- you have inspired me to donate also in the name of our March sisters

• trvler
    trvler Member Posts: 931
    edited April 2015
    Options

Thanks, Katy. I just remember how I felt when I first found out and how in the dark you feel. I like to go over there and help if I can. My mission in life is to A) help people when they first find out, B) push lysine because if I can help ANYONE prevent a mouth sore or 6 I will be happy and C) do research to help anyone with anything I can help with. You have the emotional support thing covered and I am the science geek. :)

• Jackbirdie
    Jackbirdie Member Posts: 1,617
    edited April 2015
    Options

then together we are a great team. But you're no slouch in the emotional support department