Topic: Plastic surgeon recommendations in southwest Florida

Forum: Breast Reconstruction — Talk with others facing decisions about whether or not to have breast reconstruction, and if so, what type and when.

Posted on: Sep 24, 2022 09:01AM

Posted on: Sep 24, 2022 09:01AM

cwb4 wrote:

Plastic surgeon recommendations in southwest Florida

Page 1 of 1 (1 results)

Sep 25, 2022 09:10AM daughterofbarb wrote:

Hi, cwb4. I’m in Central Florida and was very dissatisfied with the results from my original PS. I traveled to Dr. Michael Fallucco in Jacksonville for revision and I don’t think I could be more satisfied. So much closer to my pre-MX self, night and day compared to my original PS’s work. I sent you a private message with some other names that were passed on to me when I was researching for my revision. Good luck.

Dx @ 46, Nipple Sparing Double Mx w/TEs, Delayed Pre-Pectoral Silicone Implant Reconstruction (1 revision to date) and Fat Transfer (2 transfers to date), Tamox @ 5mg daily, Oncotype DX Score = 7 Surgery 7/15/2021 Lymph node removal (Right); Mastectomy (Left): Nipple Sparing; Mastectomy (Right): Nipple Sparing; Prophylactic mastectomy (Left) Surgery 8/1/2021 Reconstruction (Left): Tissue Expander; Reconstruction (Right): Tissue Expander Hormonal Therapy 9/1/2021 Tamoxifen pills (Nolvadex, Apo-Tamox, Tamofen, Tamone) Surgery 11/16/2021 Reconstruction (Left): Silicone implant; Reconstruction (Right): Silicone implant Surgery 4/25/2022 Reconstruction (Left): Fat grafting, Removal (Left), Silicone implant; Reconstruction (Right): Fat grafting, Removal (Right), Silicone implant Surgery 10/24/2022 Reconstruction (Left): Fat grafting; Reconstruction (Right): Fat grafting Dx ILC, Right, 1cm, Stage IA, Grade 2, ER+/PR+, HER2-

Page 1 of 1 (1 results)

Scroll to top button