Topic: Breaking Research News from Breastcancer.org

Forum: Clinical Trials, Research News, Podcasts, and Study Results — Share your research articles, interpretations and experiences here. Let us know how these studies affect you and your decisions.

Posted on: Apr 16, 2012 09:33AM - edited Jan 16, 2016 11:28AM by moderators

Posted on: Apr 16, 2012 09:33AM - edited Jan 16, 2016 11:28AM by moderators

moderators wrote:

Breastcancer.org strives to bring you updates on the latest breast cancer research through its Research News program. Medical experts at Breastcancer.org provide easy-to-understand summaries of what the research means for YOU.

Check out this thread on a regular basis to see all the breaking news about current breast cancer research from our experts.

Get Personalized Research News Stories JUST for You!
Don't forget to fill out your profile: In the top right hand corner of the screen, under My Profile, you'll find My Diagnoses and My Treatments. Once you've provided enough information, we'll send recommended articles. Members can save these articles for later, or archive them when they're finished with them.

If you would like to receive Personalized Research News articles, based on diagnosis and treatment information, you'll need to go into "My Profile" and under the "Recommended Articles", click "turn on".

To send a PM to the Mods: community.breastcancer.org/my/... Surgery 5/10/2022

Page 123 of 123 (1,228 results)

May 10, 2022 12:43PM moderators wrote:

Light Therapy May Ease Fatigue and Improve Sleep for Breast Cancer Survivors
Mar 31, 2022

Wearing a light therapy visor cap at home improved sleep and eased fatigue in women who completed treatment for early-stage breast cancer. Read more...

May 10, 2022 12:44PM moderators wrote:

COVID-19 Outcomes Worse for Black Cancer Patients
Mar 31, 2022

Among Black people and white people diagnosed with cancer and COVID-19, Black people had worse COVID outcomes than white people. Read more...

May 10, 2022 12:44PM moderators wrote:

Screening Mammography Rates Drop in Breast Cancer Survivors
Apr 28, 2022

Rates of screening mammograms among women who've received breast cancer treatment have declined since 2009, especially among women ages 40 to 49. Read more...

May 10, 2022 12:45PM moderators wrote:

Financial Problems Linked to Worse Cancer Survival
Apr 28, 2022

In the United States, people receiving breast cancer treatment had higher mortality risk when they had financial problems versus when they didn't. Read more...

May 12, 2022 12:23PM moderators wrote:

Low Vitamin D Levels Linked to Higher Breast Cancer Risk in Black and Hispanic Women
May 3, 2022

Black and Hispanic women who had low levels of vitamin D in their blood were more likely to develop breast cancer than women with sufficient levels. Read more...

May 12, 2022 12:51PM moderators wrote:

Which Breast Cancer Surgery Offers Better Long-Term Quality of Life?
May 5, 2022

Women were satisfied with their breasts 10 years after either lumpectomy and radiation or mastectomy and reconstruction for early-stage breast cancer. Still, women who had lumpectomy and radiation had better psychosocial and sexual well-being. Read more...

May 12, 2022 12:59PM moderators wrote:

Vaccinated People Diagnosed With Cancer Have Higher Risk of Breakthrough COVID-19 Infection
May 5, 2022

People diagnosed with cancer who've received a COVID-19 vaccine have a higher risk of a breakthrough COVID infection than vaccinated people without cancer. Read more...

May 12, 2022 01:38PM moderators wrote:

Vitamin D, Omega-3s, and Strength Exercises May Reduce Cancer Risk in Older People
May 12, 2022

Simple at-home strength exercises plus vitamin D and omega-3 supplements seemed to reduce cancer risk in healthy people age 70 and older. Read more...

Page 123 of 123 (1,228 results)

Scroll to top button