false..only had a cup of yogurt- stomach alittle upset

The next person has a son in the Boyscouts

• coonie
    coonie Member Posts: 2,582

false....have a 20 year old daughter in college

The next person has to work tomorrow

• MissShapen
    MissShapen Member Posts: 3,963

False, my boys are too old for the Boyscouts, but they never were Boyscouts in the past.

I don't have a wonderful husband... or a bad one, either.

No cheeseburger for dinner, but I had a grilled chicken and portebello on a wheat bun.

I needed a nap today, but no time.

The next person has a flower garden.

• catbert4209
    catbert4209 Member Posts: 122

Not only do I have two Eagle Scout sons, but my husband is also an Eagle Scout!  Hurray for the BSA!!! 

I haven't had a cheeseburger for a long time---that sure sounds good, but I know it is not on my diet!

I have a flower garden, but it is suffering in the Houston heat.  Hopefully will recover in the fall.

The next person plays the piano!

Catbert  (^..^)

• coonie

Arrrggghh-I don't play the piano, but I did buy piano cd's to play in my car. I love the sound of just piano music playing quietly. Don't have any EagleScouts around either. Cheeseburger went down my throat today......yummy........Tongue out

The next person is glad it's Friday and has a very busy weekend ahead..

• spar2
    spar2 Member Posts: 3,631

true, glad it is Friday tomorrow and do have a busy weekend planned

I do play the piano and have a wonderful husband, do have a couple of flower gardens and veg and herb garden

The next person likes to stay indoors when it is so hot

• candie1971
    candie1971 Member Posts: 2,467

True, I like to stay indoors when it is hot or at a pool or on the beach.

True ti TGIF, especially sisnce I am taking a vacation day and going to PA to younger DD's house to spend the day with her. Will stay overnight too.

False to Eagle Scouts,true to flower garden and I am growing tomatoes.

The next person has tests and Dr's appointments next week. I do...pelvic ultrasound and vaginal ultrasound on Monday and onc (for routine) on Tues. Never had those ultrasounds before ( a lil nervous) and hope onc says blood work is ok.

• Kayree
    Kayree Member Posts: 243

True - have appt with PS next week. 

The next person loves Alaskan Snow Crab Legs

• spar2
    spar2 Member Posts: 3,631

so true, my favorite food

Candie have a good fun safe trip

The next person lives in a huge house (more than 2000sq ft)

• MissShapen

False, I have a tiny house, but it's fine for my little family.

I love Alaskan Snow Crab Legs!

I don't believe I have any appointments next week, but I should be making some! I am way behind. Candie, I hope all goes well with your stuff!

I took piano lesson when I was young, but have lost it all. :(

I am so so so glad it's Friday!

The next person likes to wear some of the bright colors that are 'in' now (pink, teal, green).

• Jen44
    Jen44 Member Posts: 194

True.. I love bright colors!

I love Alaskan Snow Crab Legs

I don't have any tests next week, but will be having bilateral LD flap on Aug. 4th

My house is under the 2000 sq ft mark but it works fine for my family

Hey Catbert..my son just moved up to being a Boyscout in March and all he can talk about is one day becoming an Eagle Scout!

The next person likes to go fishing

• irishdreama
    irishdreama Member Posts: 538

true and false! I haven't been in forever, and don't really like the fishing, per se, but I do like to be out on the lake in a boat relaxing!

The next person is going out dancing this weekend

• elliem1207
    elliem1207 Member Posts: 976

true-- i have a wedding tomorrow evening

the next person hates the color pink

• LumiPojo
    LumiPojo Member Posts: 752

no, i actually like it, but i am not wearing it all that much anymore.

the next person has a gorgeous ring on their right hand.

• coonie

False - I don't wear a ring on my right hand. However, I did order and just receive the pink rubber ring from Susan G Komen foundation and I might wear that one on my right hand.

The next person has a brother - and a sister. (I have one of each)

• MissShapen

True, I have one of each. :-)

I have some very pretty rings. I wish I was going to a wedding! That's the only place I'll ever dance anymore. I wish I was out on a boat, too.

The next person has something fun to do this weekend.

• takingcare
    takingcare Member Posts: 1,257

True.  I plan on spending the whole afternoon floating on a raft in the pool and doing absolutely nothing.  Miss S, it's not a boat, but floaties are pretty relaxing too!  Come on over. Everyone's welcome.  It's been too darn hot here lately.  

False to rings on my right hand and no boyscouts as of yet in our family.  Our DD was a girlscout and I was a troop leader, but that was many moons ago.

Candie, have a wonderful weekend with your DD.  Holding warm thoughts as you undergo testing next week. 

Kyree  best of luck as you move forward too.

The next person cries over sad stories on the news.  I swear, I cannot even turn my TV on anymore without something tugging at my heart strings.

• jagsfan
    jagsfan Member Posts: 38

so very true...not just stories on the news;books,movies,when my grandchildren tell me they love me,i cry over so many things...the next person will go to a rock concert in the next few weeks

• coonie

false to rock concert. However, will go to church tomorrow, and sometimes it sounds like a rock concertSurprised

The next person loves cold rainy days

• takingcare
    takingcare Member Posts: 1,257

False, I love sunshine, although curling up with a good book and a fire once in awhile is nice...so sorta true. 

False to a rock concert but if Bon Jovi comes back to California...I'm there!

The next person likes incense.  (We just had a 60's themed party and our house still has a hint of the stuff!) 

• MissShapen

False, incense kinda flares my asthma and makes me want to smoke a joint. Hee. J/K

I'm not really into cold, rainy days, although I love storms. So I guess I like warm, rainy days. :-)

No on the concert... yes on the crying. Going through all this BC stuff has brought my already tender emotions to a new level.

The next person has had a broken bone in a cast.

• catbert4209
    catbert4209 Member Posts: 122

Incense always reminds me of college days!  Used to smell a lot of it in the dorm--and the sneezes would accompany the smell!!!

I like stormy days--something about the energy of thunder and lightning!

No broken  bones ever, MissS, and hope this is not an indication that you have something in a cast!

The next person love astronomy. 

• kbugmom
    kbugmom Member Posts: 8,310

true astronomy is cool

next person has started a new hobby

• MissShapen

True! That would be taking as many naps as possible.

No, I have no broken bones, cat. Just reaching for new questions to ask. :-)

The next person has company coming within the next couple of weeks.

• LumiPojo
    LumiPojo Member Posts: 752

false (i think, but one can never know...)

the next person has been to a picnic today

• Jen44
    Jen44 Member Posts: 194

false...had my son's birthday party today.  They ate outside because it was 10 - 11 year old boys, but it wasn't a picnic.

The next person has a child in band

• lisajaney
    lisajaney Member Posts: 8
    false because they didnt listen to mommy and learn to play an instrument   The next person won free donuts for a year 
  • candie1971
    candie1971 Member Posts: 2,467

False to winning donuts for a year...wow Lisa...did u?

I had a great 2 days at DD's house. We are back at my house now. She is going back home tomorrow.Love having her here.

Thanks for all the good wishes for my tests. Will keep u all informed.

Welcome to all who have joined us.

The next person will do some laundry tomorrow..I will.:(

• coonie

True to doing laundry - that's EVERYDAY!

Candie-good luck on your tests. Sending prayers your way. Glad you had a great weekend.

Wish I had won free donuts for a year lisajaney :) that would be awesome! I wouldn't have to eat anything else.

The next person has had to look for a lost dog or pet at one time in their lifeCry

• Yogi70
    Yogi70 Member Posts: 214

False, but I was in the Army Reserve and wanted to go Airborne but never got the opportunity.

The next person love white water rafting.