The Next Person Game

Comments

• MissShapen
    MissShapen Member Posts: 3,963

True on looking for a lost pet, but I didn't go airborn doing it. :-)

I would love to try white water rafting.

True on doing a bit of laundry today.

The next person bought something new this weekend.

• takingcare
    takingcare Member Posts: 1,257

False on something new...time to tighten up the ole' budget!  Did you get to splurge on something nice MissS?  You sooooo deserve it!

False also on white water rafting, but that would really be awesome!

True on searching for a lost pet and lucky enough to have found her.  IC4909, are you looking for a missing pet?  If so, heartfelt wishes for a safe and quick return.  (((hugs)))

No laundry today, but it's piling up for tomorrow.

The next person is meeting someone new today.  (We are meeting DD's new boyfriend - Hmmmmm?????) 

• LumiPojo
    LumiPojo Member Posts: 752

false - at least i don't think i will be!

the next person is a fan of the food channel

• coonie
    coonie Member Posts: 2,582

True - I love the food channel (even though I don't cook much)Surprised

takingcare - I got a call yesterday from my mother-in-law. She was in tears and "Charlie" was missing. My inlaws live about an hour away, but my daughter and I made posters and headed north to help find Charlie. We were there five minutes and my father-in-law called in and said he FOUND CHARLIE!!! What a relief. He was missing for about 5 hours but everything is ok now:)

The next person went to church this morning.

• kbugmom
    kbugmom Member Posts: 8,310

Doing laundry now it was piling up

love watching food channel

glad you found Charlie

False did not go to church today

The next person loves to go to baby showers

• candie1971
    candie1971 Member Posts: 2,467

True to baby showrs. I went to one last Sunday. It is such a happy and exciting occasion.

True that I have looked fo a lost pet in the past. False to white water rafting. True, bought new bras....oh, how exciting.

TC..how is DD's new bf.

Ic glad you found "Charlie"

True to food channel.

False, I missed Mass today. I hate when I miss.

Please keep me in ur prayers for my tests tomorrow. I so hate them!

The next person will have a snack before bedtime tonight...I just had cereal.

• Jen44
    Jen44 Member Posts: 194

True to having a snack.  I seem to be doing that a lot more these days.

True to loving the food channel.  My daughter and son also love it.  It is something that we watch together as a family.

False on the laundry.  I will start tomorrow.  I try not to do housework on Sundays and just use the day to be with my family (most of the time it works out)

Candi I will definitely keep you in my prayers for your tests tomorrow.  I know that everything will turn out fine!

The next person loves to try new recipes

• spar2
    spar2 Member Posts: 3,631

true, love trying new recipes

Candi, sweetie you are going to be all clean on your test because we are all praying for you

Did go to church, true to snack, so true on laundry.

The next person will go buy grocery's tomorrow

• Jen44

VERY TRUE, my son and daughter both had friends over this weekend and my cupboards are now bare.

the next person collects cookbooks

• kbugmom

False only have a few

the next person has been on a cruise

• Kayree
    Kayree Member Posts: 243

False - but today was perfect for a picnic.  I had too many chores to finsih after having a "yard sale" this weekend.

The next person fixed a big old fashioned Sunday Dinner today 

• MissShapen

False, I didn't fix anything, but sandwiches. FOR SHAME!

The next person remembers her dreams.

• Jen44

True...unfortunately these days I sort of wish I didn't remember.  Since being on medication I have some very strange dreams.

The next person has someone in their family that won't let you off the phone

• irishdreama
    irishdreama Member Posts: 538

True-although, she's not my family, she's one of my best friends!

The next person has to see the oncologist within the next 2 weeks

• Jen44

False.. would have been true but I am having reconstruction next week so appointment will be in three weeks instead of two.

The next person is having lunch with their wonderful dad today.  I am!

• MissShapen

How wonderful for you, Jen. I hope you enjoy every minute. My dear father has passed (lung cancer), so there will be no more lunches with him. I have some good memories, though. I have crazy dreams, too, and I remember lots of them. Last night I dreamed my family placed me in an Alzheimer's facility and they were making me wear pull-ups. LOL I started having weird dreams when I was on pain killers for cancer surgery and the weirdness has not stopped yet.

The next person worked at a fast food restaurant as a teenager/young adult.

• kbugmom

false I never did when young

next person would like to help in a soup kitchen

• spar2

true and will probably be doing that one night a week soon, the church is having a one night a week free meal for poor and homeless people, really anyone that needs a meal

I did work all my preteen and teen years for Ballards Dairy queen, snack shack at prices falls, also cleaned cabins for a hotel on weekends.

The next person is feeling down in the dumps. ( i am but it is rare)

• Jen44

True..I am with you spar2.  I am pretty much upbeat most of the time but have been feeling blue the last couple of days and I can't seem to shake it.  I have never had this problem before and I have to say I don't like it.  I started taking Femara a couple of weeks ago so I am wondering if that could have anything to do with it.

The next person has a son that loves Legos

• kbugmom

spar you are a blessing to others wish our church did that

true well he did when he was a kid he is now a 22 yr old united states marine

next person is a junk food junkie

• MissShapen

True, but I love healthy food, too, and do try to eat healthy most of the time.

The next person loves Las Vegas.

• Jen44

False..I have never been.  I hope to go one day and then my answer may be true

The next person has an overnight guest tonight (my 4 year old neice is spending the night)

• gsg
    gsg Member Posts: 1,700

False, haven't had any company in quite a while.

The next person watched the season opener of Mad Men on AMC last night.  (I did...so glad it's back)

• Jen44

false... I have never seen it.  Is it good

The next person has noticed the idiots playing on the site and leaving bogus messages

• takingcare
    takingcare Member Posts: 1,257

False to the bogus messages but this is my first visit to the site today.  Hopefully, they are deleted by now.

True to helping our church with food drives, but other than donations have not been hands on at a soup kitchen or the local Mission. Thanks Spar for the nudge in the right direction and you too Kbug for planting the seed.

False to weird dreams.  I go to bed and either toss and turn or crash altogether.  MissS, don't worry, I will personally come rescue you from the Alzheimer's facility and promise not to make you wear pull-ups.  We'll head to Vegas and kick up our heels!  Let's just hope I can remember where my car keys are!

Candie - I'm thinking of you today and crossing fingers, toes and anything else that will flex, in hopes of good results for you!   Note on DD's boyfriend - Nice enough guy, but too soon to get a real read on him.  Will keep ya posted!

True to seeing the Oncologist in a few weeks...right after a 6 mo. call back on my last MRI. I'm very greatful that the doctors are being so thorough, but just hate all of the false/positives that these scans seem to have.  Mammo to US..then to MRI...then okay for a few months and then start all over.  I know it's a small price to pay, but my nerves still get me going every time.

Spar, you are such a bright light!  Here's a great big hug  Big Hugto you and everyone feeling a little blue today.  

Don't know the show Mad Men, but the title sounds intriguing as they're all a bit crazy. Tongue out

IC4909 - YAHOOOOOOO!!!  Charlie's home safe and sound!  That made my day!

The next person watches Boston Legal. (Speaking of Mad Men - lol)

• MissShapen

False, I don't watch Mad Men or Boston Legal. I feel like I'm missing out. I'm going to have to set my tivo!

Thanks for promising to rescue me, TC. That's very comforting. :-) I had false positives on my breast MRI, too, which resulted in two extra biopsies and a month 1/2 of extra waiting for surgery. Blech.

The next person knows all the words to Do Re Mi (Sound of Music).

• coonie
    coonie Member Posts: 2,582

False- I'm embarassed to say, but I don't think I've ever watched Sound of Music start to finish!

The next person is fighting allergies right now!

• spar2

Have never watch boston legal.

Thanks for the hug, needed it

MissS I already bought you some depends and wrote stuff on them.

Candie, also thinking of you, hope all is good.

The next person is not on any medication

• Kayree
    Kayree Member Posts: 243

True - thank goodness I don't have to take anything right now.

The next person loves Yankee Candles

• spar2

Not sure what yankee candles are but I love all candles

The next person loves to play in the snow