The Next Person Game

Comments

• takingcare
    takingcare Member Posts: 1,257

Well it's a little late for that as my baby is a mommy, but I'm sure she is in no hurry for school to start.  2nd grade homework is a killer! lol

False to being eager for Fall, although I do like it.  I'm just a huge fan of summer and all that goes along with it: pool time, icecream, trips to the beach, vacation, sunshine and summer fruits to name a few.

WellWater - Great big hugs to you, we miss you and look forward to seeing you...whenever you decide to drop in and help us cause some mischief.  Until then, we'll keep you in our thoughts and try not to get in too much trouble!

The next person puts out seasonal flags. (We have a Thomas Kinkade collection that's pretty awesome. Flags are about all we can afford of his work - lol)

• MissShapen
    MissShapen Member Posts: 3,963

False, no flags for me lately.

Wellwater!!! Thanks for popping in.... we have been worried.

I'm a bit anxious for the fall, because ever since chemo the sun just kills me. I wish I had a pool to play in, though. I'm going to try to make it to the beach before cold weather comes... I love the beach.

TC, love the kitties! Are those your local friends? ;)

The next person likes to play shuffleboard.

• spar2
    spar2 Member Posts: 3,631

MissS, I wanna go to the beach with ya.

I love the fall, just can't take the heat being on arimidex, every summer gets harder for me even though I love the lakes and beach.

I have only played shuffleboard a few times and it was ok.

The next person is watching the olympic opening ( I am even thought i am on the computer also)

• LumiPojo
    LumiPojo Member Posts: 752

yes I am, it's amazing what they've done!

the next person has swedish ancestry

• bermudagem
    bermudagem Member Posts: 12

No, I do not have any Swedish ancesters...lol.....But I am watching the Olympic Opening...It is wonderful.

Ok, Lets see. The next person loves dogs.

Shelly

• spar2

true and cats and ducks and all kinds of animals

The next person has shopping plans tomorrow

• LumiPojo

definitely - the weekend is my shopping time!

let me try this again - the next person is of greek ancestry

• MissShapen

False, but I like Greek salad. :-)

Spar, you can come to the beach with me... we'll wait til the sun is going down and scurry out there.

I'm not Swedish, either. I definitely love dogs! *woof* I even married one! JK!

The next person chats online.

• spar2

No, chats go too fast for me to keep up but I love the discussion boards

As my 1/2 chickasaw indian kids use to say when they were little, mom is just plain ole white.

The next person is watching big brother

• takingcare

Geeze, you gals move too fast.  Yes, true to chatting online, but only to my SIL because she types as slow as me.

MissS -  Those are my sandbox buddies and we conjure up all kinds of mischief! Tongue out

Also true to Big Brother...Gosh, I can't believe I admitted that! 

Okay false on Greek,  but I love George Michael (don't laugh) and he's Greek.

True on swedish, but I'm a Heinz 57 mutt, so it's mixed with alot of things!

True on shopping plans, but not like you think.  We need to pick up a few things for dear mom and take them for a visit tomorrow.

True to a love for dogs...(lol) - and like Spar - cats, ducks..(really girl?),..okay, they are cute and just about any animal - except snakes...sorry, I just can't handle them!

The next person has tremendous faith.   (It is my lifesaver!)

• LumiPojo

i do have faith, but i wish it were stronger, at times.

the next person loves to listen to Queen

• spar2

True to faith,

false to queen, I am more into Nora Jones, Beach boys, Kenny Chesney

The next person knows how to do the 2 step ( I love to dance the 2 step)

• LumiPojo

false - what is the 2 step?

the next person has tomatoe plants in her backyard

(off to google the 2 step)

• Yogi70
    Yogi70 Member Posts: 214

false- no tomatoes

the next person sings in the shower.

• MissShapen

False, but I have a friend who has them running over and he keeps giving them to me. My family loves tomatoes!

I do like Queen.

I do have great faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. How would I have ever made it through all this without Him?

The next person is grumpy.

• spar2

Nope, not grumpy

Lpojoga, 2 step is a counry western dance, it is so much fun.

We do have tomatoes growing in the garden

The next person will go out to eat lunch tomorrow

• footprintsangel
    footprintsangel Member Posts: 35,657

True

Next person has a garden

• gsg
    gsg Member Posts: 1,700

True, an ugly one that's full of weeds and plants that you can kind of hear begging for help from people who walk by.

The next person will go out for breakfast today.  (I'm not, but it sure sounds good.) 

• spar2

Nope but did have arby's lunch

Do have a garden flowers and veg

The next person wishes there were more movies, stories, etc that kids could watch on tv with no foul language. (i do)

• footprintsangel
    footprintsangel Member Posts: 35,657

True, Kids need to watch more family like shows(Waltons)

The next person loves to sing

• takingcare

True, but I'm not that great...even in church, our Lord causes me to yawn every time I open my mouth...but in the shower, it's heaven sent.  Maybe the angels are drowning me out.

True on listening and appreciating Queen.  They were, are, and will always be amazing!!!

True on family shows.   There is very little on nowdays that is appropriate for our children.  How sad is that?????

False to being grumpy, but I do get a bit cranky when overly tired.   MissS, (and anyone else feeling off color),  if you're down in the dumps, dang it, I wish you were here so we could share a few laughs and make it okay again!  xoxoxo

The next person is following some of the Olympic Games. (Watching girls gymnastics as we speak)

• gsg

Mostly false, although I do check each morning to see how many medals the U.S. has accumulated.

The next person has a lava lamp.  (I do...pink with yellowish globs).   Way outdated, but I still love em. Cool

• spar2

No, I don't have one anymore but do like to watch them

Have watch olympics on and off, finding it hard to get interested this year for some reason, I did enjoy the opening friday night.

The next person wears make up

• LumiPojo

true - starting tomorrow! (false - up till now). I keep trying to squeeze makeup back into my routine, and i'm having a terrible time.

the next person has petunias in her garden

• spar2

true, I do and snapdragons, marigolds, roses, moss roses, morning glories, tulips, iris's, and some I can't remember the names.

The next person has a koy pond

• gsg

Your garden sounds beautiful! 

False on the koy pond.  I would love to have one, but I've prohibited adding anything around here that requires any type of care whatsoever.  

The next person has her toenails painted red.

• MissShapen

Hi Stranger!

False, my toenails are not painted at all. Actually, I've just been staring at my toes while watching a movie. Even though I stopped taking Taxol last summer, my toenails are still jacked up. I lost about 5 toenails. Now they have stopped falling off (knock on wood), but three or four of them keep splitting down the middle. A couple have double nails growing. So, my nasty little hoof nails are not painted. :-)

TC, thanks for the concern. One of my offspring had me fit to be tied, but I took my last Ativan and got over it. :-) I'm back to my cheerful self now. Thanks for caring.... especially considering all the monstrous horrendousness we have going on with our breast buddies these days.

The next person knows how to sing harmony. I can only sing melody....

• AnnaM
    AnnaM Member Posts: 136

false, but I did until last year

the next person speaks French 

• kbugmom
    kbugmom Member Posts: 8,310

I only speak english

next person has lots of unfinshed projects

• gsg

MS:  sorry I haven't been keeping up with what's happening to everybody...i'm not on here enough to catch up, but i've been able to log in more the last day or so.  i'm glad you're back to your happy self! 

that's so true it's not funny.  too many unfinished projects to count.

the next person usually finishes what they start.