The Next Person Game

Comments

• LumiPojo
    LumiPojo Member Posts: 752

i rode an elephant at a fair!

the next person has tried wall climbing.

• coonie
    coonie Member Posts: 2,582

MissS - That would be so cool to ride a camel!! or an ELEPHANT I love watching them.They're so strong, but seem to move so gently.

False to wall climbing---unless you consider being impatient waiting on test results, therapy to start, etc. Then I start climbing the walls, But for some reason I don't think the kind of walls you're talking aboutUndecided

• coonie

False to wall climbing

the next person watches FOX news

• spar2
    spar2 Member Posts: 3,631

true, sometimes I do watch fox news

The next person loves to take children swimming

• irishdreama
    irishdreama Member Posts: 538

True, but have to be so careful-I'm very fair and burn really easily, even with sunscreen on.

The next person collects sea glass

• kbugmom
    kbugmom Member Posts: 8,310

i have lots of sea glass

next person had a easy bake oven when a kid

• MissShapen
    MissShapen Member Posts: 3,963

True. I had an Easy Bake Oven!!!

I also was the appointed one to take my best friend's kids into the ocean whenever we went to the beach. I love the ocean! I need to go!

Ic4909, I think we've ALL done the kind of wall climbing you're talking about. LOL

The next person has a massaging foot bath thingamajig.

Miss S

• spar2

true, I use to it is probably in the shed in a box.  My dh will give me a pedicure, soaking and scrubbing the dead skin off then rubbing in lotion, will even trim my toenails but I can't get him to paint them for me but chances are my whole toes would be red so thats ok.

The next person grows their herbs fresh

• candie1971
    candie1971 Member Posts: 2,467

False to growing fresh herbs.

The next person is gonna be a grandma for the first time....I am!!!! My younger DD is having a baby!!!! I am so excited!!!!  She is due sometime in April...I haven't told many people yet..you gals are one of the first!

I haven't had a chance to read back but I will. Oh, my tests came back fine...thanks for your thoughts,prayers and good wishes!

• kbugmom

i live near the ocean a few miles from it

i am a grandma three times

the foot bath thing not used much

next person loves cereal at night for a snack

• takingcare
    takingcare Member Posts: 1,257

Sometimes, but my favorite evening snack is 94% fat-free buttered popcorn. 

I'm a grandma once, so far,  and he's a joy to behold.

Candie - I'm so excited for you.  Wonderful new's all the way around!  Congratulations!  This is truly an amazing time! 

False to a foot thingamajig, but I did have my first spa pedicure ever just before Hawaii and I loooved it!  I have very ticklish feet and thought my reflexes might kick the poor girt, but it actually felt very nice. 

True to climbing walls the way IC4909 does, especially before scans.

The next persons veins are unforgiving.  (Mine have become quite gun-shy to needles!)

• coonie

False to unforgiving veins. Thank God for my port! And the one vein they use every 3 weeks for blood work is still holding up! Must be a tough booger!

I also love popcorn...and cereal....

Candie-congratulations granny! I hope to be a grandma someday. My dd is still in college, so that's all that's on her mind right now. But she's young, so maybe someday..........BTW, great news on tests results! WhewWink

Don't have a foot thingamajig, but I do love getting pedicures.

The next person is a "morning" person!

• irishdreama

True-most of the time, but I'm a night person too. I hate to go to bed, it feels like a waste of time, although I know it's neccessary!

Candie, Congratulations on becoming a Grandma! Are you going to be Grammy, Nana, Meme?

The next person went to a wedding this past weekend

• MissShapen

False, but a friend of mine got married this past weekend. She was beautiful.

Candi..... so happy about the clear scans!! And the gbaby, too!!! Wooohoooo!

I'm a night person! I love pedicures, too. I feel like a group pedicure may be in order.

Popcorn is yummy.

The next person has canned fruit or veggies.

• kbugmom

not a morning person here

true have both in pantry

next person has never been to a zoo

• candie1971

I live one hour from the ocean

I soak my feet the old fashioned way..in a tub with warm water and Johnson's foot soak.

Cereal is my night time snack

I have tough veins. I am a morning person. I have a weding to go to in Sept. I just love weddings.

I love to zoo. False, I have never done any canning.

Irish, I don't know what I want to be called yet. and thank you all so much for your good wishes!

The next person is a work right now...I am  a 9-9 day for me.

• spar2

false to work, have been shopping

I like the zoo if the temp. is 70 or below

You know that grandbabys have a way of having their very own name for their grandma.  My mom was called nanny and the grandkids i guess picked up on that and called me nana.  I was a grandma in my 30's I tried to get the first one to call me honey but no way would he.

What work do you do that you have to work 9 to 9 that is some long hours, both you day and evening is gone.

I have canned stuff before don't do it anymore, we eat up the garden stuff or freeze it now.

No wedding for me,

The next person has plans for the weekend already (we do, shopping with the 11 year old)

• candie1971

True to weekend plans...Sat is my cousin's annual family barbecue and we are celebrating her son's high school graduation too. Sun, my sister is having a party for my nephew who is 16.

I work in customer service and I work three days a month 9-9 and one Saturday a month. I need to do it as the 5-9 on weekdays and Sat. is overtime.

The next person has magnets on their refrigerator.

• LumiPojo
    LumiPojo Member Posts: 752

yes, i do (uhhh... don't we all?...)

the next person has a kitchen scale but they use it very rarely.

• spar2

false, no kitchen scale

The next person uses liquid soap in the shower as opposed to bar soap

• Kayree
    Kayree Member Posts: 243

True

The next person enjoys riding go-karts

• spar2

true, if the weather is cool, can't hardly do anything in the heat except swim or water parks

The next person has read the sackett series from Lois Lamore

• candie1971

False to reading Lois Lamore,riding go-carts

True to kitchen scale (but don't use it), true to liquid soap

The next person has vericose veins...I do

• spar2

false so far or there is too much fat to see them LOL

The next person considers theirself a happy person even though every once in a while they get down in the dumps

• MissShapen

True!!! I am so very happy!!! I do slip down into the blues for a minute now and then, but soon I am back to laughing like a lunatic all the time. Hee.

I have a stinkin' 5 hour meeting at work today and I have to go in early, too. Blech!

The next person has a garage.

• spar2

Nope no garage but lots of room to build one

that is awful, hope it is not too boring

I am happy most of the time too

The next person owns 2 automobiles

• irishdreama

Nope, it's just me and my 10 year old, so I only have the one car-she's too young to drive, Thank God!

The next person loves Bath and Body works products

• gsg
    gsg Member Posts: 1,700

True, I love going in there and smelling everything.

The next person has read the book "The Secret."

• spar2

I probably have I read 2 to 3 books per week and forget the titles almost as soon as I read them.

I do love to go in bath and body just to look and smell

The next person is a fix it person whether replacing a plug in socket or replaceing a rotting board etc.

• irishdreama

BIG FALSE! I wish I were, but I'm completely inept when it comes to repairing anything. I'm lucky I can screw in a light bulb.

The next person is very artsy craftsy