True i am sorta crafty of some things

next person will make handmade gift for family this year

• LumiPojo
    LumiPojo Member Posts: 752

that's a great idea, but i don't know if it will actually happen

the next person is very good at knitting

• MissShapen
    MissShapen Member Posts: 3,963

False, but I know how to crochet. I wish I knew how to knit, it's so beautiful!

The next person likes coffee in the morning.

• kbugmom
    kbugmom Member Posts: 8,310

i cant knit would love to learn can crochet though

seldom have coffee i like the international ones

next person has a love for all animals

• spar2
    spar2 Member Posts: 3,631

true, love all animals

The next person has over 20 pairs of shoes - what i call a shoe person.

• takingcare
    takingcare Member Posts: 1,257

Ha! I would get this question. I spent all day going through clothes closets and drawers getting things gathered to donate, packed up 7 hefty bags worth of clothes, yet only parted with 3 pairs of shoes.  Guess that would make my answer true and make me a shoe person! lol

True to being happy, loving animals, coffee, sorta artsy/crafty, Bath and Body Works (especially Japanese Cherry Blossom lotion),  and making homemade cookies as Christmas gifts.

False to kniiting and the Secret but DH and I were just talking about it as being a "must" read. 

The next person is double-jointed. (not I)

• spar2

LOL nope all my one joints are stiff

The next person is wishing for rain

• kbugmom
    kbugmom Member Posts: 8,310

dont have lots of shoes

I need to give to goodwill have clothes and stuff need to egt rid off

True we need rain it is so hot

next person has a maid I wish i did

• irishdreama
    irishdreama Member Posts: 538

False, I wish I had one, too, although I'd have to clean my house really good before I'd let someone else come in and clean it! I'm not wishing for rain, I'm wishing it would STOP. It's rained almost every day since July 4th. This has been a strange summer weather wise, here.

The next person loves fruit coolatta's from Dunkin Donuts

• takingcare

Never had one, but they sound really good!

True, we could also use some rain, but it is doubtful here this time of year.  So sorry for you Irish. That is alot of rain!

False on the maid, but one can dream.

The next person wears toe rings and/or anklets.  I don't, but I like them...so I guess I should. lol

• spar2

false, but I have a really tall skinny friend and they look good on her, I am short and stubby so I would look like a joke in them

No maid and really don't want one, my aunt's friend had a maid and all her jewlery disappeared  after an investigation the maid admitted she took it slowly and hocked it.

The next person will sit outside and watch the sunset tonight

• irishdreama

False-there IS NO sun-it's raining again.

Takingcare, the fruit coolatta's are amazing! Especially on a hot day, and with whipped cream on them-Yummy!

The next person loves 70's music

• takingcare

True, very true!  They just don't have songwriters like that anymore.  Here's some sunshine for you Irish.  You gals enduring bad weather need to visit me in So Calif.  We can hang out by the pool and sip Fruit coolatta's.  Can we spike them? Tongue out

Hopefully true on sitting outside to watch the sunset as well.  We just have to watch out for those blasted mosquitos! 

The next person has flowers in bloom.

• irishdreama

Oh, thank you for the sun, we need it badly! Oh yes, you can spike them-The Strawberry ones taste like frozen strawberry daiquiri's. There's also coffee, mocha, lemonade, and orange-mango. Just add a little rum or vodka and we're good to go!

• irishdreama

False to the flowers. With all the rain even the strawberries and blueberries had a very short season and were very mushy.

The next person takes something to help them sleep at night.

• MissShapen
    MissShapen Member Posts: 3,963

Count me in! I wanna sit by the pool drinking a strawberry spiked whatever. I like the happy sun!

Yes, I have some flowers in bloom... but not nearly enough!

The next person is very sleepy. ;-)

• LumiPojo

no, i could fall asleep and stay asleep like a log whenever, no pills needed. (this can actually be an embarassment, especially at work, during boring meetings)

the next person watches "everybody loves raymond"

• irishdreama

I LOVE that show-"Raymond's" cute, too!

The next person hates soap operas

• spar2

I don't hate them but I don't watch them either

I do have flowers in bloom but not nearly as much as last year.  When fall gets here will plant lots of pansies they last even through snow storms.

The next person has children that live in another state

• irishdreama

False-one child, and she's 10 and lives with me!

The next person has siblings living with them

• takingcare

False to siblings, children out of state, and taking something extra to sleep.

True to Raymond, not caring for daytime soaps and being a bit sleepy.  I've been kind of out-of-sorts all day...spent most of my time here and did not accomplish much.  

Come on over little crab.  A little sun, water, spiked beverages and I'll even find you some sand to play in. lol

The next person is affected by humidity.

• LumiPojo

False - except when it's 95-100 degrees...

The next person has had a thunderstorm today.

• spar2

true, and boy was it a blessing, we sat out on the porch and watched it.  It was beautiful.

The next person has achy joints in the winter time

• Kayree
    Kayree Member Posts: 243

True - but in the process of converting old one and building a new one now.   BUT Husband is building it and a couple of weeks ago fell when finishing the concrete and broke 3 ribs, punctured lung, fractured elbow, etc.  SOOOO now I guess the old garage will have to do for a while until he gets back on his feet.

The next person has started buyng school supplies for her child to go back to school this month.

• Kayree
    Kayree Member Posts: 243

False

The next person has started buying school supplies for her child to go back to school this month

• AnnaM
    AnnaM Member Posts: 136

False, my child would be going back to school as a teacher, except that she is on maternity leave.

The next person doesn't really like to cook. 

• takingcare

False, I enjoy it...just not everyday.

The next person sings in the shower.

• WellWater
    WellWater Member Posts: 4,524

False - don't sing in the shower because I'm usually showering at the gym - but I sing my heart out in my car to the oldies!  I used to care that someone in the next car saw me but not anymore - let 'em look.  I've got bigger things to worry about!!!!!!!

Not ready to be back yet but I want all of you to know that I'm thinking about you and care very much.  The very loving TC reached out to me b/c she was worried.....hugs to you MissShapen, Spar, LUV, Candie,Newter,Laura and anyone else I missed....will be back soon.

The next person is happy to see fall coming - it'll be so nice to have some cool weather! 

• irishdreama

True and False-I love Fall, but we haven't had much of a summer, constant rain, so I'd love to have Fall, but then it's Winter and the heating oil bills Yell

The next person has big plans for the weekend

• spar2

I have started buying stuff for my grandchildren to go back to school.  Tomorrow we are set to finish up the shopping.

The next person is not ready for school to start and wants to keep her babies home with her