Support us when you check out at Walgreens! Learn more about our Walgreens collaboration.

The Next Person Game

Comments

• WellWater
    WellWater Member Posts: 4,524

False - and sorry you have to wrap today Sharon - damned sorry you have LE.

We were lucky to have traveled to Europe, South America and Mexico when we were young.  Now my absolute favorite place in the world is Alaska....I'd live there!

The next person watches Nip Tuck (interesting that they gave breast cancer to a male character) 

• Catrenae
    Catrenae Member Posts: 572

No, don't watch it, but heard its good.

WellWater-- I went on a cruise to Alaska this summer. It is truly beautiful and amazing. Couldn't live there because I hate the cold!

The next person has a tattoo.

• Boo46
    Boo46 Member Posts: 261

Only the ones from rad therapy.

I love Alaska too.

The next person joined weight watchers.

• curlieqs
    curlieqs Member Posts: 806

No, but I need to start exercising more for sure!!

Next person goes to the tanning salon in the winter (not me but used to back in the day...)

• marejo
    marejo Member Posts: 655

No, sorry to all you cat lovers, but I'm a dog person.  Cats freak me out, kind of.Surprised

The next person is seeing a beautiful sunshine today.

• Catrenae
    Catrenae Member Posts: 572

No to both previous posts. I don't go to tanning salons, and  I'm sitting in my cube at work so can't see anything outside.

The next person likes Mexican food.

• Boo46
    Boo46 Member Posts: 261

Love Mexican food.

The next person loves to get pedicures

• marejo

Yes, I do. 

The next person is looking forward to Idol tonight.  I can't wait!!

• jembs
    jembs Member Posts: 161

False, looking forward to no tv on. DH will be out, he is the tv addict on the minute he gets home until he goes to bed.  I am the music person.

The next person believes in angels.

• Stormy1
    Stormy1 Member Posts: 295

False. I've never had a pedicure. However I leve the feeling of pampered feet.

The nezt person spends the money on shoes for her horses.

• Marple
    Marple Member Posts: 10,154

Oh Stormy, spoken like a true animal lover.  I don't have horses so False but I know that I'd make sure they were looked after before myself.  My doggus can vouch for that.

• Marple

Whoops, forgot to add.  The next person is all fueled up for the impending COLD snap!!!!

• marejo

Yes Sharon...I'm as ready as I'm gonna be.  It's coming....SO.....guess we'll take it.

The next person has a part time job outside the home?

• Marple

Cold there too Jo?  Man, I hate the cold.

False to the part time job. 

The next person is having comfort food for supper.   Shepherd's pie and spinach salad.

• WellWater
    WellWater Member Posts: 4,524

True - we're having soup and a good rye bread from the wonderful Polish bakery - yum

Sometimes we're colder here in the Midwest than they are in Alaska......and the beauty is so breathtaking, I wouldn't mind the cold.

I have 2 part time jobs and I love 'em both

The next person is ready to take a little nap - love the nap but hate the fact that I NEED them now

• Marple

Well, this too shall pass.........

I can't remember when I didn't need a nap any more but one day I thought........HEY, I don't need a nap any more.  Perhaps it was when my Dr. finally prescribed sleeping pills.

False.

The next person didn't take her doggus for a walk today..............and he didn't care.

• jembs

False, animaless here now.  Miss them like crazy.

I'm with you Well, I hate needing naps.  I loved taking them when it was my choice. 

The next person is going to grab the nice afternoon and dung out the inside of the car.

• jillisucat
    jillisucat Member Posts: 104

True, I love cats.  I have three and they are great company and totally cute.  I used to play gin rummy --it is a simple and fun card game.Haven't played in years.

The next person has played or heard of the new game called Apples to Apples.  My  step daughter brought us the game for Christmas and we had so much fun playing that we were playing past 2 a.m. and didn't want to stop.

• curlieqs

Never heard of the game but will look into it :)

Sharon, -4 here now. YIKES! Done with this cold!

Next person has a portable DVD player (just bought one as a gift to myself. I go back to work this week, that was my way of justifying it was ok, lol!!)

• marejo

No I do not own a portable DVD player.  I'm not much of a movie/tv watcher.  Now ipods and music...that's a different story.

The next person didn't eat real well today and did not exercise.  (that would be me)  Feel guilty????  I do a little....but trying to tell myself to enjoy the indulgence and that tomorrow's another day.  (there, convinced myself)Wink

• jembs

Sort of False, exercised, but ate a little off and the day is not done.

The next person is going to de clutter this year for sure!

• marejo

Isn't a clutterer (is that a word?Smile) so there isn't much to declutter.

The next person loves her hubby?

• artsee
    artsee Member Posts: 701

Now MJ what do you think? Of course...I'm not keeping him around for his money..LOL

Next person is excited about IDOL..that starts now? BYE!!

• faithandfifty
    faithandfifty Member Posts: 4,424

False. No idol-watching for me......

The next person likes antiques.

• curlieqs

Stormy best wishes with chemo 2moro.

I LOVE antique jewelry, but that's it.

Next person likes Ben & Jerry's icecream (Chunky Monkey my fav Wink)

• jembs

True, I LOVE antiques, especially sewing machines

False, thank you God, I have never been big on ice cream.

Hugs Stormy, will be thinking of you

The next person writes poetry.

• coonie
    coonie Member Posts: 2,582

true curlieqs I do love ANY kind of ice cream.....unfortunatelyUndecided

I LOVE antiques Faith---just small things to splash around the house to add character. So glad to see you made it to your destination. Please heave a great time!

Artsee I'm sooooooooo excited about Idol!!!! I'm watching it right this minute. I can't wait to see the talent this year.

The next person has had gumbo this week.

• heymoose
    heymoose Member Posts: 682

True, who does not like ice cream? DH is always eating it.  When my family comes and visists we usually have about 3-5 knids in the house.

The next person likes to go hiking.

• Stormy1
    Stormy1 Member Posts: 295

True. This person enjoys hikes that are long, peaceful walks.

Thanks for all of the hugs. Hugs to everyone and especially for Curlie- I hope that everything goes well tomorrow for you.

The next person likes to enjoy two different flavors of ice cream at the same time.

• marejo

Never had Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream....But I'd think I'd love it.

The next person enjoyed American Idol...I sure did.