Support us when you check out at Walgreens! Learn more about our Walgreens collaboration.

The Next Person Game

Comments

• jembs
    jembs Member Posts: 161

False, I use vinegar and steam.  Fan on full blast and a mask.

Love your sense of humor Curli Laughing

Next person is wearing weightsto try and do sometthing about the flying squirrel arms.

• Marple
    Marple Member Posts: 10,154

Wish I could, but have LE.  False.

The next person has clean teeth, had 'em done this morning.

• saint
    saint Member Posts: 583

false--haven't even brushed them yet----this lap top is going to be my downfall! LOL

Curli--as for the tub---"people" (my dd this time) LOL

the next person has dinners made &ready to serve in the freezer 

• Marple

Just soups..........so true if soup is a dinner.

The next person is having dinner for lunch hehehe, soup from the freezer.

• curlieqs
    curlieqs Member Posts: 806

I need a DH! LOL! That is my problem!

LOL llean about flying squirrel arms! Does it work on the abdomen? That is what I need!

Will have clean teeth in few weeks Sharon, don't you love that feeling?

Soup sounds good, may consider.

Next person is listening to 80's music

• jembs

False, listening to 70's music.  I guess that ages me :)

Heh, is this a new year thing - my dental cleaning is next Saturday.

wish I had some soup in the freezer, I am going to make the whole dinner - oh poor me

Saint, I am so jealous. Curlie, I love my DH, but i don't believe he even realizes things need to be cleaned.  It is all majic here so that is not necessarily the answer.  If I had the coin, we would all have cleaning and cooking angels.

Sorry Sharon about your LE

This person doesn't, but the next person at least has a cleaning angel.

• Marple

My dh does the dishes a lot since I'm often wrapped.  So TRUE, he must be my cleaning angel.  Will do whatever I ask.  What more could I hope for?  (Thanks llean)

The next person wants to go for a walk but it's just too darned cold.

• crazy4carrots
    crazy4carrots Member Posts: 624

True, but it's also snowing here.  If it stops, then I'll go!

The next person wishes she could speak at least 2 languages.

• Lucy47
    Lucy47 Member Posts: 72

True...and I do speak 2 languages

Next person got a new computer for Christmas and is still learning how to use it.

• jembs

False, but good for you.

The next person went out for lunch and even had pie (real apple).  Yum

• marejo
    marejo Member Posts: 655

Nope.  Went out for lunch yesterday.  Today I'm in - dang cold here in Wisconsin.  Washed the ktichen floor and is not heading down into the basement to walk on the treadmill.

The next person has a Bose Ipod Music Dock.

• Marple

False, don't even have a DVD player.  How antiquated it that?

The next person really should get on the treadmill.   Don't have one of them either.

• marejo

Just got off the treadmill but will go on one more time after dinner tonight.  Usually I do 30 minutes in the a.m. and 30 minutes in the p.m.

The next person likes scalloped potatoes and ham?

• jembs

True, if I had one, and wish I did - both the treadmill and an Ipod

I really really want an Ipod and dock

The next person is a hockey grandma.

• curlieqs

Have an Ipod and a docking station, LOVE my music

Not a hockey Grandma......not a mom or wife either, but looking after I dance with NED Smile

Next person pulled their stocks out of their 401 K and put them in a safe retirement fund. (ah yes, this economy sucks!)

• saint

ooooooooo no--not even a grandma! (tho we tell ppl we gave birth to our own grandchildren! LOL)

Soup counts! No treadmill here but can't wait o get back in the daily habit of my exercise bike---this week I HOPE!2

The next person is going to lay in bed & watch dvd's for a while (dh & I are watching season 2 of Dexter-very odd show)  

• Marple

False, no DVD player, so no DVD's.  We really gotta get in to this century.

The next person is having leftover supper from the freezer, with a veg and salad.  I am way too food obsessed.

• jembs

lol Sharon,

MJ, I guess we tripped over each other, I LOVE scalloped potatoes and ham. I need to put it on the menu.  Haven't made it in years - literally.

Enjoy, Saint, I had better get with it and find out 'who' Dexter is.  I like odd people.

False, george foreman chops, potatoes, green beans, lettuce and raspberry salad  because I will be hungry when I get home from the rink.  Who am I kidding, I am always hungry. 

The next person has had a financial tumble, but hope springs eternal. You are so there Curli, this economy not only sucks, it is really scary.

• jillisucat
    jillisucat Member Posts: 104

False - not really, can't go on rides without getting sick to my stomach.  But I do love water parks!

Next person loves water parks!

• curlieqs

Love them!

Next person has a great recipe for homemade baked mac n cheese (if so, please share!)

• marejo

Nope...wouldn't make it cause it wouldn't be healthy.  Even though I eat my sweets (in moderation mostly) I try to eat healthy.  I wouldn't go through all the trouble to make mac & cheese from scratch especially cause it's so bad for ya.

The next person has a favorite internet radio station.  Mine is WPFF out of Sturgeon Bay.

• saint

Nope--no internet radio here!

I have a great,somewhat healthy, easy mac & cheese recipe-I'll pm it to you curli--HECK--LOTS of things are unhealthy---but everything in moderation!! Besides----if you know me you know my motto:  "think of all the women on Titanic who skipped dessert!!!!!! 

The next person will have dessert tonite (3 Lindt truffles here--will be so glad when they are all gone!! LOL) 

• crazy4carrots

Tre - a golden delicious apple for me!  But the truffles sure sound yummy...

The next person will go grocery shopping tomorrow.

• crazy4carrots

True -- a golden delicious apple for me.  But the truffles sure sound yummy!

The next person will go grocery shopping tomorrow.

• marejo

Nope.

The next person wishes Idol was on again.

• Marple

False.........I keep missing it cause I nod off.  (Why isn't it on tonight, I'm awake.)

The next person has no appts tomorrow and just looking forward to a "nothing" day.

• saint

Hmmm--just a coffee date first thing in the AM-which way do I count that?

The next person allows their dog(s) in bed! 

• faithandfifty
    faithandfifty Member Posts: 4,424

No dog, ergo, no dog-in-bed. Tho DH has a hairy chin.

The next person has a candle lit.

Thanks for the well wishes for my papa...... we had a grand day, indeed!!

• saint

nope---no candle lit!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY F&F'S PAPPY!!!!!! 

The next person has a back ache (mine couldn't be from laying in bed with the lap top! LOL) 

• jembs

False, sorry you do Saint.

The next person is hoping to sleep all night after a long, extra warm aromic bath. Sigh