Support us when you check out at Walgreens! Learn more about our Walgreens collaboration.

The Next Person Game

Comments

• curlieqs
    curlieqs Member Posts: 806

I love coonies eating plan, I am all over that!!!! (c'mon, you only live once...my saying anyway, all about moderation!!) GO COONIE!Laughing

Next person loves Bath and Body Works

• jembs
    jembs Member Posts: 161

True, but in Canada so stock up when I come down.

The next person had a parade of deer pass in front of their house, down the white line, evenly spaced, too funny Laughing I like them that way, not jumping out on the road when I am driving or sleeping on and killing my lawn or eating all my flowers Cry

• toyful
    toyful Member Posts: 1,107

False, no deer in my neighborhood, just racoons!

The next person is dreaming of a tropical vacation!

• Estepp
    Estepp Member Posts: 2,966

Always...... true..:)

The next person is kinda hungry for a snack.... like me.....

• MissShapen
    MissShapen Member Posts: 3,963

False, we don't plug in cars down here in the south. :-)

So nice to see everyone... have fun those of you getting together.

The next person needs a crown.

• toyful

(hopefully) false---I have not been to the dentist in over a year

the next person ate some soup today--mine was potato bacon yummy!

• Estepp

False, no soup here...

Next person has to take sleeping pills to fall asleep

• jillisucat
    jillisucat Member Posts: 104

False but sometimes I take Midnight if my mind is whirling too much.  I had to laugh at myself looking at MissShapen's next person needing a crown -- I teach first grade and the first thing that popped into my head was a Princess Crown - LOL - felt like an idiot when I saw the next post and realized that was a Tooth Crown -- I think it is time for BED Laughing

Next person has had to wear braces or a retainer at some point.

• toyful

False but I do wear a mouthguard for teeth grinding.

Next person had an argument with a teenage daughter today. (Mine wants a 2nd dog but we all know who would really end up taking care of it)

• MissShapen
    MissShapen Member Posts: 3,963

Hee jilli, I purposely didn't specify to see what kind of reply I got! :-)

False on the teenage daughter, only because I don't have one to argue with. :-)

The next person has ridden a bicycle built for two.

• Stormy1
    Stormy1 Member Posts: 295

True. At the beach with my cousins when I was a little tag-along. It was a blast.

The next personnis looking at 40's and sunny today. Lets hope that the weatherman doesn't lie.

• faithandfifty
    faithandfifty Member Posts: 4,424

I heard a rumor we might see upper 60's in FL today..... but there's frost outside this minute.

I, too thought of a crown-for-a-queen.

Today's our BCO lunch and it seems we have 9 survivors coming!!

The next person is dashing to the shower...........

• Marple
    Marple Member Posts: 10,154

False, dashing for my teacup.

The next person is having a healthy breakfast, blueberries, yogurt and oatmeal porridge.  Tastes like paste but supposed to be good for you.

• leaf
    leaf Member Posts: 1,821

True, but delayed.  I'm fasting for my cholesterol test. I have blueberries in the refrigerator.  I LOVE blueberries!  I need to eat more Healthy Meals.  I gained 10 pounds over the holidays. I will eat them after the test!

The next person wastes less than 30% of the fruits and vegetables they buy.  (I always had to laugh at the guy who I would see jogging - I was jogging with a backpack of  fruits and vegetables - sometimes they would stick out  of my backpack- and he'd say "But you have to EAT them!")Smile

• yellowrose
    yellowrose Member Posts: 181

True and false.  I rarely have to throw out fruits (love 'em) but have to remember to make the veggies before they start going bad.  DH does most of the cooking and he doesn't eat many veggies so that affects the veggies toss-out ratio!

The next person likes to read NON fiction.

• True -- I like to read a wide genre, including autobiographies and especially history

The next person has a day filled with conference calls and would like to smack those who scheduled them on Friday upside the head (Just kidding! but who schedules conference calls on Friday???  putzes)

• curlieqs
    curlieqs Member Posts: 806

Meetings on a Friday's? Should be outlawed! LOL! Sorry Always!

Next person loves avocados in their salad, yum!

• Catrenae
    Catrenae Member Posts: 572

Umm, partly true, I LIKE avocados in salads (and on sandwiches) occassionally, LOVE is a little strong...

The next person is craving a homemade cobbler. (My Mom's Peach Cobbler... YUM)

• saint
    saint Member Posts: 583

True--but unless I bake it I won't have one! LOL

the next person is thankful for best friends 

• Marple
    Marple Member Posts: 10,154

TRUE.

The next person is cleaning out the fridge for lunch.

• spar2
    spar2 Member Posts: 3,631

sorta of true, i made meatloaf last night and am going to have a sandwich from it for lunch.

I would love to have some blackberry cobbler and am very thankful for all my friends.

MissS when you said someone need a crown, I sure wasn't thinking of teeth I was thinking more in the terms of queen for the day.

the next person loves to put on music to clean house and really can boogie around getting it done.

• Estepp

Very very true, when I clean house.. hubby does most of it

Next person is hating the cold air where they live... I AM

• jillisucat
    jillisucat Member Posts: 104

True but we got a respite today, about 50 degrees, maybe higher in the sun -- wonderful!  Back to the 20s and 30s tomorrow.

Next person loves to read James Patterson books.

• spar2
    spar2 Member Posts: 3,631

true, his books are good

We are having a cold front come in tomorrow

The next person has read the true story of the young man that went into the wilderness in Alaska and ended up eating moldy seed and died.  I think it is named into the wild

• leaf
    leaf Member Posts: 1,821

False.

I did read the true story of the doctor who got breast cancer in the South Pole on 2000, Ice Bound.  I guess she just got brain mets or cancer.

The next person wears socks to bed.

• Stormy1
    Stormy1 Member Posts: 295

True. Nice clean, fuzzy warm socks,

The next person loves to read Susan Wittig Albert.

• faithandfifty
    faithandfifty Member Posts: 4,424

False. I sleep au natural. No socks here. Too many hot flashes.

The next person has some exciting plans for the weekend at hand!!

• marejo
    marejo Member Posts: 655

No, I do not.

The next person has a temp. of minus zero this morning.  Brrr.

• yellowrose
    yellowrose Member Posts: 181

False.  Just getting caught up on chores.

The next person has eaten and enjoyed menudo.  I don't like it but surely there is a sister out there that does!

• Nope, no minus zero this morning.  Its actually kind of tolerable so I may go shopping and get out of the house. 

Nope, never heard of menudo.  Isn't that a boy singing band from the 80's?

The next person secretly finds the Jerry Springer show extremely funny and entertaining.