Support us when you check out at Walgreens! Learn more about our Walgreens collaboration.

The Next Person Game

Comments

• spar2
    spar2 Member Posts: 3,631

Love to garden, veges and flowers and herbs

I have a monster that lives in my washer also

I love Mondays, but then I am retired (sorta)  After the noise and lack of sleep on the weekends from the grandkids Mondays are so quiet and peaceful.

The next person loves to sit in front of the fireplace when its cold and watch the fire.

• marejo
    marejo Member Posts: 655

I would love it but I don't have a fireplace so only in my dreams.  Embarassed

The next person is happy to be "nesting" inside a warm house after a long day.

• jillisucat
    jillisucat Member Posts: 104

False, getting ready to go to the gym.  My kids are definitely hoping for snow!

Next person  likes to cross off the dates on the calendar as the days go by.

• Marple
    Marple Member Posts: 10,154

False, unless they are Dr. appt. dates..........blah.

The next person has a Dr. appt. date tomorrow........blah.

• jembs
    jembs Member Posts: 161

False, hugs Sharon.  Mine is Wednesday

The next person finally got disability forms done!

• coonie
    coonie Member Posts: 2,582

false on the disability. I have heard they can be a PAIN to deal with. Sorry Ilean if that's what you're dealing with right now.

The next person had to work 10 hours today!----really WORK! (lol)

• MissShapen
    MissShapen Member Posts: 3,963

True, I am still working! I work 10 hour shifts... blech! ;-) I don't get off til 12:30am.

The next person needs to find out the date of their next doctor visit.

• marejo

No, I don't have to check.....knows it's Feb. 12th

The next person is watching "24" I'm not but dh is.

• Estepp
    Estepp Member Posts: 2,966

No, I watch very little tv... had the grandkids over for a few hours... it was SO MUCH FUN! They are 2 and 1...

The next person is a grandma too!

• marejo

Yes I am.............and we just find out we are going to be grandparent's again.  Our youngest son and his wife are expecting their first.  Smile

The next person is hungry.

• Nope, been drinking my water and it seems to help with the hunger pains.

Congrats on the new grandbaby

The next person is wishing spring would hurry up and get here.

• Estepp
    Estepp Member Posts: 2,966

YES I am !!!  wishing and praying....:)

Congrats Mary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are just wonderful! Our youngest is just 18.. so he should be  a little while...:) Hopefully!

The next person has SO much paper work to do tomorrow!

• jembs

False, finally thanks Coonie

congrats Marejo, what a blessing and more fun coming your way

The next person may not get dressed tomorrow.

• PinkyLee
    PinkyLee Member Posts: 427

True.  I have no where to go, so I don't bother to dirty up clothes unnecessarily.

The next person has finally completed SSI documents.  Not only have I finally completed all of the SSI forms, I have even filed an appeal as an attempt to keep my job.  I have been off from work with cancer and my bi-polar disorder and I may lose my job.  Let't hope the appeal keeps my insurance going until I finish my surgeries.  I think it really sucks that you can lose your job while undergoing major reconstruction surgery.

• shelloz1
    shelloz1 Member Posts: 107

False

The next person is going drinking tonight!  Go get plastered :-)

• footprintsangel
    footprintsangel Member Posts: 35,657

True and all the other paperwork!

Next person loves to take walks at the beach

• marejo

I love to walk, period!  Doesn't matter where...however, the beach isn't typically where I walk.

The next person is geared up for Tuesay!  What are you planning for dinner tonight?

• True -- Tuesday's are always better than Monday's for me.  I'm planning to make salmon burgers tonight.

The next person remembers reading Nancy Drew as a kid.

• WellWater
    WellWater Member Posts: 4,524

True - I do remember reading Nancy Drew as a kid.....also remember Dick and Jane - wow, how OLD is that?????

Back from FL - weather was perfect, had a great time but back to such sad news as the loss of Alaska Deb, what a blow.

The next person needs to start getting her tax stuff together -I hate this!

• Catrenae
    Catrenae Member Posts: 572

True-- although my taxes are usually pretty easy. Just me, no dependents, but may have to do things differently this year with all the medical stuff..... good thing I have a friend that does taxes!

The next person likes the movie Fried Green Tomatoes.

• I do like that movie.

The next person was a cheerleader in high school.

• marejo

Nope, I was not.  I was a swimmer!

The next person just finished exercising. 

• jillisucat
    jillisucat Member Posts: 104

false, just got back from the lab for a blood draw.  Did exercise last night though!

The next person is off for a snow day today and thinking tomorrow will likely be another one!

• Stormy1
    Stormy1 Member Posts: 295

False. I'm trying to get warm by the fire surrounded by my snoring doggusses. (The hairy one plays draft blocker by the door.)

The next person feels virtuous because she got errands done in the snow this morning.

• PinkyLee
    PinkyLee Member Posts: 427

False.  Still have on pj's with no intention of changing.  Have stripped the bed and have laundry going.

The next person is getting the first snow of the season today.  It is for us and it looks great.

• Catrenae

False--- no snow here in Texas and no errand running since I'm at work.

The next person is going to, or hosting, a SuperBowl party this weekend.

• crazy4carrots
    crazy4carrots Member Posts: 624

False -- can't stand football (and dh never watches either!).

The next person studied a second language in high school.

• True -- I took Spanish but can't speak but a few words of it today.  You know what they say, use it or lose it.

The next person is a quilter.

• jembs

True, true, true, have a bunch on the go

Thanks, Well, I didn't know about AlaskaDeb - Blessings

Nancy Drew, the best

The next person went to Kindergarten. German for a garden of children (I love it)

• Catrenae

True--and I vividly remember my first day, exactly what I wore, and the fact that my Mom cried!Smile

The next person has learned how to make at least one special recipe from their grandmother.