The Next Person Game

Comments

• takingcare
    takingcare Member Posts: 1,257

False, but I really should because I "buy" fresh herbs and we all  know how expensive everything is getting.  Good idea, Spar!

Harley, Collapse is awesome...and chili sounds great too!!!!

The next person is trying to keep their animal off of them while typing.  My youngest cat is having a "needy moment" lol

• candie1971
    candie1971 Member Posts: 2,467

False, my cat is playing with her mousie toy.

The next person has a bird that eats dinner with them every night...I do...my parrot,Kiwi.

Harley I don't understand those sudoku puzzles either.

• Held
    Held Member Posts: 22

False.  I have a cat that would have the bird for dinner

The next person has a car more than 10 years old.

• gsg
    gsg Member Posts: 1,700

True, but the one I drive *is* 10 years old.  We have a couple antique cars and an old explorer, too.  My husband's car is relatively new.  We need to get rid of some vehicles.

The next person is still at work.  (I am. Cry)

• Harley44
    Harley44 Member Posts: 2,126

False on the grocery store, I'm going to be driving to Washington DC to see some friends, so I won't be buying any groceries til I get back home, next week, probably Monday!

I want to start an herb garden! 

False, we don't have a bird, but if we did, our cats would probably eat him!!

takingcare,  AWW... that is so cute!  I wish my cats were 'lap cats', but the boys are just so independent!  They DO sleep with us on the bed at night, sometimes, though.

No, my car is a 2003.

False... I don't work for now... when I moved to NC, I took some time off... little did I know I was going to take SO MUCH time off, after the bc dx, I didn't even THINK about going back to work....til now...   gsg, I hope you are able to go home soon!!

The next person will watch a movie tonight.  I might, since we have Netflix.

• Harley44

False on the grocery store, I'm going to be driving to Washington DC to see some friends, so I won't be buying any groceries til I get back home, next week, probably Monday!

I want to start an herb garden! 

False, we don't have a bird, but if we did, our cats would probably eat him!!

takingcare,  AWW... that is so cute!  I wish my cats were 'lap cats', but the boys are just so independent!  They DO sleep with us on the bed at night, sometimes, though.

No, my car is a 2003.

False... I don't work for now... when I moved to NC, I took some time off... little did I know I was going to take SO MUCH time off, after the bc dx, I didn't even THINK about going back to work....til now...   gsg, I hope you are able to go home soon!!

The next person will watch a movie tonight.  I might, since we have Netflix.

• spar2
    spar2 Member Posts: 3,631

False on the movie, but i watched amercian idol and dancing with the stars

Harley, my son is in Washington DC if you want to explore the Dept of Interior building let me know and he can show you through it.

The next person can make a carrot cake from scratch (never have but love to eat them)

• Harley44

spar2,

Thanks!  I'll let you know, but my dh doesn't like to do 'tourist' stuff... sigh...

We didn't watch a movie, either... there seems to be so much 'stuff' on TV that I am SO not interested in.... my dh is watching Deadliest Catch, and that bores me to tears!!  So, I'm back here, checking in!

No, I have never made a carrot cake, but I DO like to bake so maybe since that is 'healthier', I should start making carrot cakes!

gsg, I hope you're home now!

The next person will go to bed early.  I might, because I have been feeling tired today.

• spar2

false, have been busy all day but am not tired.  We got baby ducks today to raise for the pond and for grandkids to feed.

The next person likes to play monopoly

• kbugmom
    kbugmom Member Posts: 8,310

false do not like it

next person put a puzzle together in past month

• spar2

false, but have been thinking of buying a new one. right now am working on latch hook rug

the next person loves to wear the color red

• catbert4209
    catbert4209 Member Posts: 122

True!  My favorite suit is red!

Harley--I'm a "collapse" addict!!!!!

The next person is afraid of heights!  (can't stand 'em myself!) 

• kbugmom

true so true

next person has never been to disney

• spar2

false, have been to disney and loved it.

I love collapse also

the next person enjoys a steak occasionally

• kbugmom

false do not eat beef

next person is a obama fan not me

• gg44
    gg44 Member Posts: 54

false not me either

the next person likes to watch old movies

• takingcare

False - I really don't discuss politics, but I am so ready for this election to be over. 

False to making carrot cake from scratch, but boy does that sound good.  Harley, you could make Cheerio Carrot Cake and it would taste good! Wink  Have fun in DC girl!

True to the car over 10 years (lol) have a 1997 4-Runner and it still runs...and believe it or not looks pretty good. lol  No payments, too!

GSG - Please be home by now as it's 9:30 pm on the WestCoast!  Long day for you, my friend!

Love Monopoly, puzzles of all kings, wearing red, baby ducks...although DH freaks out around anything with feathers, playing Collapse, I too am petrified of heights, but have been to Disney and absolutely looove a good steak!  Oh, and I'm not yet tired...can you tell?  lol

Okay, edit time again....Yes, love old movies!  They are the best!

The next person laughs at their own jokes.  (I do, because by the time I retell them, I usually forget the punchline!)

• MissShapen
    MissShapen Member Posts: 3,963

True, I laugh hysterically at my own jokes. Doh!

I just got home from work around midnight. Been working late hours lately. *yawn*

The next person has a contagious laugh.

• WellWater
    WellWater Member Posts: 4,524

True...I do seem to have a contagious laugh and I do laugh a lot.  I laugh at my own jokes also!

Please tell me what Collapse is?  Never heard of it. 

The next person watched a sunrise this morning.....it is only 36 degrees but going up to 60 today!

• Harley44

guggerty,

Collapse is a game online, and I get it on YAHOO, because their games are FREE... I'll find it and post the link.  My dh says that it's alot like the old TETRIS game, where you click on colored squares, and there have to be three or more of the same color.  When you click on them, they disappear!  The whole time, these colored squares just keep scrolling down the computer screen!  It is fun and very addictive! 

takingcare, cat, spar2, and guggerty, I think we should have a Collapse party, and we could all get together and play!!  I LOVE games, but my dh doesn't like to play any games. 

takingcare, your dh sounds like mine!!  He HATES birds, they scare him to pieces!!   Yes, maybe I WILL make that carrot cake with the Cheerios recipe...it  may just be very tasty!, and healthy, too!  Thanks for the bon voyage wishes, on my little mini vacation, to DC!

I have never been to Disney, but I am TERRIFIED of heights!  True, I DO laugh at my own jokes!  It's terrible, because no one else thinks they are funny!

No, I didn't watch the sunrise, because I actually slept last night, because I took a sleeping pill.  I hate these HOT FLASHES I keep getting when I am ASLEEP... so it wrecks my sleep!

The next person likes Marguerita Pizzas!  I do!

• gsg

Don't know...never heard of a Marguerita Pizza, but I'd love to try one.

The next person is in a good mood today!

• sam408
    sam408 Member Posts: 474

False, lousy mood cuz I didn't get any sleep last night

The next person is under 5'4" (I'm 5'3")

• Harley44

Guggerty,

here is the link to the Yahoo Collapse game... it is so fun!

http://get.games.yahoo.com/proddesc;_ylc=X3IDMgRtcANibARwb3MDMjIwBHNlYwNnYW1lbGlzdARzbGsDU3VwZXIgQ29sbGFwc2U-?gamekey=spcollapse

gsg:

A Marguerita pizza is kind of like a white pizza, no sauce, with mozzarella cheese, and pieces of tomatoes and basil and garlic.  It is DELICIOUS!!  We got one the other day, and I had two slices left over.  I wanted to eat them, but dh ate them! 

True I am in a good mood, but VERY TIRED!

True, I am short...I'm 5'2".

The next person likes sweet iced tea!  It is a southern thing, and I like it!

• sam408
    sam408 Member Posts: 474

False, I'm a southern gal but I take my iced unsweetened

Harley I lived in NC during 2006 and always had issues with getting sweet tea even when I didn't order it. NC definitely loves their sweet tea and BBQ.

Speaking of BBQ, the next person likes theirs with slaw on it (another NC tradition, but I didn't care for it. I like the slaw as a side)

• WellWater
    WellWater Member Posts: 4,524

I'm a northern gal but I like my tea sweetened!

BBQ with slaw on it?  Never heard of it and I think I'd pass on that one so it's a false.

The next person is going to have a nice calorie-free lunch.

Thanks for the link, Harley

• MissShapen
    MissShapen Member Posts: 3,963

True, I want a calorie free lunch. Can I have two helpings, please?

Actually, I probably won't have time to eat before I go to work, so I'll get plenty of calories later.

I want to play Collapse! I used to rock at Tetris!

The next person owes medical bills.

• gsg

False, on medical bills.

The next person has on uncomfortable shoes.  (Mine all feel uncomfortable since taxol)

• kitkat04
    kitkat04 Member Posts: 11

true, new shoes just bought that I LOVED, already have 2 blisters

The next person ate in bed last night while watching television.

• takingcare

False, no eating in bed! lol  Chips 

Harley, sounds like we've got an official "Collapse" party to attend!  I think I can come, that is, if MissS removes me from restriction (oh, that's another thread - lol)  In any case, I'll bring the snacks to compensate for the calorie-free lunches!

The next person needs to shop for mom.  (I'm heading out today for both mom and my little one, who's a mommy too!)

• bluesky
    bluesky Member Posts: 144

false

the next person has a car