The Next Person Game

Comments

• spar2
    spar2 Member Posts: 3,631

true 

the next person will send their mom flowers for mothers day.

• gsg
    gsg Member Posts: 1,700

False, but I'll see her and we'll go out probably.

The next person has a fear of public speaking.

• WellWater
    WellWater Member Posts: 4,524

False - and don't ask where I get the bravado from - I'll jump up in front of any arena and ramble on.

The next person has already bought a Mother's Day card - I haven't

• my3girls
    my3girls Member Posts: 1,291

False...my mom passed away in 2003.  I may buy one for my friend, who is like a mom to me.

The next person owns a car over 10 yrs old.

• spar2

false, it is a 2006

I cannot get up in front of a crowd and speak, I just freeze

Well, come to think of it my husbands pick up is 1995 does that count

The next person is a registered voter

• my3girls

sure..hubby's car counts..lol

True...I have been since I was 18!

The next person will travel out of state on Mother's day weekend.

I will...flying to Chicago to stay with my oldest daughter!

• takingcare
    takingcare Member Posts: 1,257

False - Mom's coming here to us.  Have a fun trip My3girls!

lol - Guggerty, somehow I knew you'd do fine in front of a crowd.  Ramble on girl...we love it!

The next person is going to a dinner party this weekend.  We are and the theme is French... Ooh, La La!

• Harley44
    Harley44 Member Posts: 2,126

Sam408-

I'm from Maryland, but I moved to NC in 2006...too funny!  I don't like bbq or slaw...

Guggerty,

Hope you like Collapse...we will all have to get together for a Collapse party!  Miss S., Guggerty, takingcare, spar2, ...uh, and whoever else wants to come!  It will be TONS of fun!!

I will have to go to the next page, to reply to the rest of the comments...'cause I'll lose my message if I don't...

• Harley44

Miss S.  - NO, I didn't get the Calorie Free lunch... you'll have to play Collapse with us...maybe we can all meet somewhere, and play Collapse, and have a party!

My Mom passed away in 1991... but, I'll be buying the MIL a card!  We are surprising her, cause her dd will be coming down for a visit, and SHHH.... we are not telling her about it...

I don't like to speak in front of a bunch of people... scared! 

Yes, I have been a registered voter since I was also 18!

Everyone who is travelling, have a great time!  I am going to DC this weekend with my dh, but I'll be here for Mothers Day.

takingcare,

WOW!  What a great party!!  I would LOVE to go to a party like that!

No theme dinner party, but I'll be visiting friends in DC, and returning on Sunday. 

Hope everyone has a great weekend...I will be out of computer range!!

Harley

• spar2

We'll miss you Harley but have fun

The next person will watch american idol tonight

• Pepper_B
    Pepper_B Member Posts: 173

that is so false.......

the next person is going to exercise tonight

• takingcare

False, finished workout an hour ago.  Whew! We have satellite set to a shuffle station which is normally pretty good, but trying to finish up on the treadmill when you're beat tired and having to listen to "Mandy" is brutal!

Big hugs Harley! Yes, theme parties are a blast.  We're up next and I think we may do  a Medieval / Renaissance Theme. Any recipe ideas there????  lol  Have a great time, god's speed and hurry back!

The next person has long eyelashes (if you're undergoing chemo...they come back!!!)

• my3girls

True...always have, except of course after chemo.

The next person likes soap operas. (I don't) haha, but I used too.

• Harley44

I may watch American Idol, if I go to the neighbors house tonight.  They ALWAYS watch it!

I just got back from a walk/run, so I am all finished exercising for today!  Oh, takingcare, I couldn't stand MANDY!!! 

Hmmm.... I will have to think about Medievel recipes... I don't know...  wow!  That really sounds fun!!  When is your Midievel dinner party? 

I used to have long eyelashes, but.. since I was dx'd with hypothyroidism, the eyelashes are really short and few...

False, I used to watch soap operas, but not any more... 

The next person is having left overs for dinner... I am!

• bluesky
    bluesky Member Posts: 144

false-i ate early sweet potatoe and veggies

the next person i going to italy this summer

• spar2

false but would like to.

the next person will volunteer in some way to help others

• kbugmom
    kbugmom Member Posts: 8,310

true I try to help others in some way.

next person is a caring person

• spar2

of course true true true

the next person loves hot chocolate on a cold winter day

• my3girls

True...yummy!

The next person will iron their outfit tonight, to be ready for tomorrow.

• Held
    Held Member Posts: 22

False, I am not feeling well.  However, I am sure I will be ironing my scrubs in the morning.  What kind of freak irons scrubs????

The next person had kids in grade school

• bluesky
    bluesky Member Posts: 144

false-i don't have children

the next person is a singer

• spar2

false, if i sing people say stop

the next person reads the bible daily

• MissShapen
    MissShapen Member Posts: 3,963

False, although I do read the Bible and I know I should be reading it daily. I also believe it's good to read in Psalm every day along with your other Bible reading.

Ok, TC, I'll let you off restriction since you looked at me with those sweet little kitten eyes.

The next person has a transparent personality.

• spar2

true, people can tell what i'm thinking by my facial expressions

the next person loves to hunt seashells and sea glass

• kbugmom
    kbugmom Member Posts: 8,310

True I live a few miles from ocean love shells but have a collection of sea glass mostly green I walk and pray and look for glass

next person lives in the mountains if so lucky you

• takingcare

False...at least for now.  We were hoping to relocate to Evergreen, CO but with the housing market the way it is, it may be a few years. Until then, we enjoy California and keep our dreams intact!

Harley, we will pick our dinner date at this Saturdays dinner party.  There are four couples and we each take a quarter.  Mine will be sometime between June-August, but most likely June due to vacation schedules.  p.s.  You are welcome to crash our dinner party anytime your in our neck of the woods! 

Spar - I too am an open book.  I wear my heart on my sleeve and could never play poker! 

True to seashells - Had an awesome collection as a kid. 

MissS, XOXO

The next person has been to a water park, like Raging Waters here in CA.

• catbert4209
    catbert4209 Member Posts: 122

TC--If you're doing a medieval party, you need to have roast fowl of some kind, some venison, and some frumenty!  (I think it is a spiced fruit dish with honey.)  You should probably have plenty of beer and ale, too!!!

Can you or your hubby joust?

Harley, I'm ready for a Collapse party anytime!!

And--true, I've been to Schlitterbahn here in Texas!!!   Got a great sunburn and had a wonderful time!

The next person has driven around Lake Superior!.  (Gorgeous country!)

Cat 

• MissShapen
    MissShapen Member Posts: 3,963

False, I've only been to Lake Erie. 

I used to love water parks, but with my low LVEF, I can't climb all those stairs anymore. I guess I could still float around the lazy river.

The next person leaves stuff in her old purse when she switches to the new one.

• gsg
    gsg Member Posts: 1,700

Harley:  Have a great time in D.C.  I haven't looked to see what our weather is going to do.  Next time you come up, let me know, and maybe we can get together for lunch!  I'm also hooked on collapse now (because of you) and so is much of my office, as of yesterday. 

TRUE!  It's always kind of a fun surprise when I switch back to see what treasures I've left behind.  Unfortunately, it's usually old wrappers and the cap to a Bic pen...but sometimes there's forgotten treasure.

The next person has a wedding to go to this weekend. 

• WellWater
    WellWater Member Posts: 4,524

False on the wedding....which is too bad - that's the only time I get to dance anymore!

Hey guys:  I tried to download the Collapse game from the link Harely sent - got it downloaded but it wouldn't open.  Anyone have another link?  I wanna play!!!!!

I vote in every election and have shamed lots of other people into doing the same thing......it's a right that thousands have died for, to not vote is nothing to be proud of.

TC - one of my best friends lives in Evergreen CO!  I was just there in September...beautiful town - what takes you there?

I don't switch purses - you mean black doesn't go with everything?

And yes, I love waterparks, the scarier the slide, the better.

Never been around Lake Superior but I have driven around Lake Michigan - true, lovely, lovely country.

The next person has a doctor appt today (ugh) - I do, the ENT for this goofy sinuse thing.