Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

I am grateful

Options
1143144145146147149»

Comments

• bcincolorado
    bcincolorado Member Posts: 4,700
    edited February 2022
    Options

For sunshine that helped melt snow off the streets today.

• 7of9
    7of9 Member Posts: 474
    edited February 2022
    Options

2 days off work while son had snow days. Had to burn personal time to get one, the other the company gave us ( snowstorm). Spending time with the boy who is becoming a young man who i wasn't sure I'd get to see grow up....

• bcincolorado
    edited February 2022
    Options

I am grateful to be able to watch church online and stay warm and safe inside on a windy cold winter day.

• bcincolorado
    edited February 2022
    Options

I am grateful to get my tests results from my scan and now rated Bi Rads 3 and on a 6 month watch and considered stable for now. On a watch but at least can relax for a few months at least.

• bcincolorado
    edited April 2022
    Options

I am grateful for a day with less wind and some sun today.

• bcincolorado
    edited April 2022
    Options

I am grateful for a little bit of rain we got yesterday which we really needed.

• bcincolorado
    edited April 2022
    Options

I was able to see my youngest grandchild in her first grade school concert yesterday afternoon since we have not been able to attend anything for a long time. Hard and tiring but glad we went and made her happy we were there.

• footprintsangel
    footprintsangel Member Posts: 35,657
    edited June 2022
    Options

I am grateful for you

• bcincolorado
    edited June 2022
    Options

Hi footie good to see you again and grateful for you as well.

• bcincolorado
    edited June 2022
    Options

I am grateful for a little sun today and call to brighten my day today.

• bcincolorado
    edited July 2022
    Options

I am grateful my daughter and son in law were able to come and be here for our 40th wedding anniversary and stay a day here with us before going back home again. It was a bright spot to help brighten our day since we had been a little down since our doggie died just a week ago. It was a nice surprise to get the call they were coming for anniiversary to be here for us.

• bcincolorado
    edited August 2022
    Options

I am grateful one of my "worrisome" places resolved and now only have 2 they are worried about now when I had my cancer screening mamo and ultrasound done this week.

• bcincolorado
    Options

I am grateful I survived Thanksgiving with a lot of people at our son's home.

• zogo
    zogo Member Posts: 19,189
    Options

I am grateful for my cat, purring next to me in bed this morning.

• bcincolorado
    Options

For my dog that is very loving and makes happy and helps me to get more active to play with her in the house sometimes even when I can't walk with her outside.

• cowgirl13
    cowgirl13 Member Posts: 774
    Options

I am grateful that my food assistance was approved.

• bcincolorado
    Options

I am grateful I have food in my cupboard on a snowy weekend so do not have to make a trip to the store to get more food.

• mabellean
    mabellean Member Posts: 21
    Options

In November, 2023, Thanksgiving time just before my diagnosis I received this Gratitude List from a Holy Spiritually lead group.

Printed now kept at my prayer station in my room as a supreme reminder no matter what Jesus IS with me every step in this journey.

I pray for others each night and do devotionals each day with an online private distribution list of pastors, oncology nurses, dear "adopted" family-friends, and blood kin I have met throughout my life and most especially during my medical journey to cardio-rehab, Knoxville Comprehensive Breast Center (KCBC is studying the "turbo cancer" incidence rate since the pushed injections of COVID 19), oncology professionals, hospitals, and general practitioner's office.

https://reasonsforhopejesus.com/22-reasons-to-thank-god

As you set the table with a Thanksgiving feast, take time to remember all the things for which you are thankful. Reflect on these 22 and share them with those at your Thanksgiving table.  Our God is so good and He has given us so much.  Praise Him and give thanks always!

Psa 136:3 

https://biblia.com/bible/kjv1900/Ps%20136.3

O give thanks to the Lord of lords: for his mercy endures for ever.

Thank you, Lord, for…

22. the morning light, reminding me of your presence and faithfulness.

21. every breath I breathe, reminding me of your sustaining mercies.

20. physical strength, reminding me that all power comes from you.

19. a mind that works, reminding me that all rationality starts with you.

18. the coordination of the members of my body, reminding me of the wisdom of your design.

17. food and shelter, reminding me of the generosity of your provision.

16. work to do and tasks to complete, reminding me of your incessant work on my behalf.

15. family and friends, reminding me of my welcome into your eternal family.

14. the body of Christ, reminding me of your promise to meet my spiritual needs.

13. continuing to rescue me from me, reminding me of your ongoing spiritual care.

12. those who encourage, comfort, and exhort me, reminding me of the faithful zeal of your grace.

11. the majesty of your Word, reminding me that you are my greatest teacher.

10.  the illumining power of your Spirit, reminding me of your zeal that I would know, love, and serve you.

9.  the pain of conviction, reminding me of my need for your sanctifying grace.

8.  welcoming and receiving my confession, reminding me that you are slow to anger and abounding in love.

7.  fresh starts and new beginnings, reminding me again and again of the faithfulness of your forgiving love.

6.  my calling as your ambassador, reminding me to live with your kingdom in view.

5.  your guiding hand, reminding me that my life moves according to your control.

4.  suffering and trials, reminding me of my weakness and your strength.

3.  your empowering grace, reminding me that I was not meant to live on my own.

2. a secure destiny

, reminding me of the hope that is only found in you.

[And the number 1 reason to thank God….]

Thank you, Lord, that you are the Lord of Lords, and that by grace I am your child forever.

Adapted from a devotional by Paul Tripp, 

Paul Tripp Ministries, Inc. 

https://www.paultripp.com

1 Cor 15:57

https://biblia.com/bible/kjv1900/1%20Cor%2015.57

Thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

~ Mabellean

<*}}}>< John 17; Romans 8; Hebrews 11; Acts 17:11; James 5; Revelation 21-22

• mabellean
    Options

Also arrived at Thanksgiving Time of 2023.

[Disclosure:

Am a paid subscriber to get the latest in medical breakthroughs in functional medicine to his vault.

Not paid to promote this group in the least but rather have been a researcher utilizing technology since mainframe and punchcard days. These years of experience which helped me ultimately as a tertiary instructor may be why I arrived here today to post.

I post rarely online and the only for the glory of GOD, I AM, as a berean student.]

The Profound Health Benefits of Being Grateful

Analysis by Dr. Joseph Mercola

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2023/11/23/profound-health-benefits-of-being-grateful.aspx

• mabellean
    Options

To: ArmorOfGOD Distribution List

Bible Gateway Verse of the Day for Saturday, March 16, 2024

Colossians 3:12

New King James Version

Character of the New Man

Therefore, as the elect of God , holy and beloved, put on tender mercies, kindness, humility, meekness, longsuffering;

Read at Bible Gateway

Read all of Colossians 3