Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

Options

My donation has been made In honor of all the wonderful friends I have made @ BC.Org

Merry Christmas to all, wishing and praying that we find a cure in 2009.

XOXOXOXOXOXO -Cathi

Comments

• whoopsiedoodles
    whoopsiedoodles Member Posts: 224
    edited December 2008
    Options

I made my donation in honor of our beloved chemo sister, Kimberly Piccione (from the November 2005 group).  She left behind a very loving husband and young children. 

Merry Christmas, dearest sisters.  I love you all and praise GOD for bringing us together!  Love and prayers, Deb

• HensonChi
    HensonChi Member Posts: 68
    edited December 2008
    Options

Merry Christmas!  I am glad to run across people that say Merry Christmas instead of happy holidays.  Take care everyone!

• spar2
    spar2 Member Posts: 3,631
    edited December 2008
    Options

Merry Christmas breast friends.  I will make a donation the last day of the month (pay day) for Shelly and Sedgymum.

• yellowrose
    yellowrose Member Posts: 181
    edited September 2010
    Options

I made my donation because I received so much support here.  I would like BC.org to be there for every woman and man who needs the valuable support that is offered on the main site and the boards.  I have added BC.org to my monthly donations list and though the gift is small, I hope it helps BC.org to continue its vital mission. 

Merry Christmas and God's Blessing to you all.

• journey
    journey Member Posts: 62
    edited December 2008
    Options

Because of this board"s existence I have found some sanity in dealing with this disease.  I am honored to donate to help keep this going and keep in touch with my bc sisters.  Merry Christmas to us all!

• Northstar
    Northstar Member Posts: 31
    edited January 2009
    Options

My husband and I donated to this site because it was the only place we could find complete information on all aspects of this journey.  I made the donation in memory of my friend, Ramsey.  We thank all who are responsible for the depth and quality found here.