Come join others currently navigating treatment in our weekly Zoom Meetup! Register here: Tuesdays, 1pm ET.
Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Ovarian cysts with septation - I am officially scared

Options
124»

Comments

• Colette37
    Colette37 Member Posts: 15
    edited July 2010
    Options

Hopefor30...I am so sorry that the numbers are elevated, but other than cancer can make the numbers go up...I know I am over a month after you posted, and I truly hope everything came out Ok!

• IrishLass
    IrishLass Member Posts: 16
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Hopefor30: I'm so glad that everything is good with you! And, good for you that you don't have to suffer the night sweats.
  • Colette37
    Colette37 Member Posts: 15
    edited July 2010
    Options

hopefor30..I am so glad that you are doing better and that you have a peaceful mind!  That is exactly the reason I almost had them removed also.  I am only 38, so I still have periods...well, not periods because I had the ablation done, but I still have a cycle.

The night sweats is what scared me about having it done also...I didn't like it when I had chemo and I don't want them again any time soon!

Take care!

• tiff2008
    tiff2008 Member Posts: 31
    edited July 2010
    Options

I havn't been here for awhile since my BC dx.  I'm a little over 2 years out now and have been taking Tamoxifen for 2 years.  I had my first TransVag Ultrasound today and it showed that my Uterus was thicker than normal and I needed to have a biopsy.  They couldnt see my Ovaries too well becuase they were hiding behind other stuff ;-  but the tech told me if there was a problem with the ovaries they would be enlarged and/or have fluid around them--didn't see any of that--so I guess just going to be biopsying Uterus?  I know from reading that Tamox can cause thickening, what else would they be looking for or concerned about?  If it's not one thing it's another *%*%^&)^(

Tiff