Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

My daughter gone from pain now

Options

THIS IS HER PICTURE nly 42, leaves 2 young boys. I have no idea how I will ever get over her .I cant believe shes gone Just 2 short years  she fought the fight .She fought so hard 

Comments

• hopeful34
    hopeful34 Member Posts: 522
    edited October 2010
    Options

I don't have any words for you.  I am so sorry.  I went to look at your previous posts to see your daughters diagnosis and saw it was Stage 2.  Was this unexpected?  I am only 34 and I have a 14 year old son and the thought of losing him is awful. I can't imagine how you feel.  I will pray for you and your family and again I am so sorry you are having to go throught this.  Take Care.  Allison

• kittycat
    kittycat Member Posts: 1,155
    edited August 2013
    Options

I am so sorry to hear about your loss.  My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.  How awful to lose your daughter.  She was so young.  This is so sad!  (((hugs)))

• barbaraa
    barbaraa Member Posts: 3,548
    edited October 2010
    Options

My prayers for you and your family. This is a tragedy.

• apple
    apple Member Posts: 1,466
    edited October 2010
    Options

I offer you my deepest sympathy and prayers for all your family..

• Leah_S
    Leah_S Member Posts: 1,929
    edited October 2010
    Options

I am so sorry to hear about your painful loss. I am sending my deepest condolences to you. May G-d send you comfort.

Leah

• janet in virginia
    janet in virginia Member Posts: 923
    edited October 2010
    Options

I am so saddened by your post.  My sincere condolences to you and the entire family.  God bless and keep all of you.  Know that many prayers are said for you today.

• Octobergirl
    Octobergirl Member Posts: 18
    edited October 2010
    Options

I am so sorry for the loss of your daughter.  May you and your grandsons be surrounded by love as you honor her brave journey.  You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Molly 

• nikola
    nikola Member Posts: 154
    edited October 2010
    Options

I am so sorry for the loss of Your daughter. You and her boys will be in my prayers.

• scooter-12
    scooter-12 Member Posts: 26,606
    edited October 2010
    Options

My deepest sympathy to you and your family...

• lrm216
    lrm216 Member Posts: 534
    edited October 2010
    Options

I am a mother too, so I can well appreciate the pain and suffering you are going through. 

There are just no words that I can even write regarding a loss such as your child.  I have a knot in my stomach just reading your post.

All I can offer is that this stunning pain you are now experiencing will begin to lose some of it's potent sting, and you will smile a bit more and feel her life force sorrounding you and the boys,  and someday soon, I pray - you will even begin to smile again, knowing she is no longer fighting this horrendous battle.  Stay strong, for yourself, and for the boys.  They will need you forever more.  God bless you all.  I am so very, very sorry.

Linda

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150
    edited October 2010
    Options

I am so sorry for you and her family.

(((((hugs)))))

• memory
    memory Member Posts: 13
    edited October 2010
    Options

I am so very sorry.

• gutsy
    gutsy Member Posts: 26
    edited October 2010
    Options

Oh, I am so very sorry. Your heart must be broken. In time you may want to join a grief and loss support group. I feel so sad for you and the family.

• scuttlers
    scuttlers Member Posts: 149
    edited October 2010
    Options

Sending comfort and love to you and your dear daughter's family!  This is truly breaking my heart!  There is nothing that we can say to take away this horrid pain.  WE NEED A CURE NOW!  I hate to hear of another young mother who is taken from her family.  

Please know that our thoughts are with you!

Sherrie 

• Alyad
    Alyad Member Posts: 174
    edited October 2010
    Options

I hate this damn disease! I am so sorry for your loss, we all share in your pain.

• chainsawz
    chainsawz Member Posts: 113
    edited October 2010
    Options

Sending you thoughts of strength and comfort....I am so sorry for your loss.  

• Lowrider54
    Lowrider54 Member Posts: 333
    edited October 2010
    Options

My goodness, I am so sorry for your loss - and for your entire family.  A cure cannot come soon enough before more young beautiful lives are lost.

• jan508
    jan508 Member Posts: 724
    edited October 2010
    Options

My deepest sympathy to you and your family

Jan508

• dlb823
    dlb823 Member Posts: 2,701
    edited October 2010
    Options

Your post just breaks my heart and reminds us all of the tragedy that this disease brings to entire families.  I'm so sorry for your loss.  I know your daughter will now be watching over you and her boys from above.  God bless you all.   Deanna

• konakat
    konakat Member Posts: 499
    edited October 2010
    Options

I am so very sorry -- a Mom should never lose a child, a child should never lose his Mom.  My deepest sympathies to you and your family.

Elizabeth

• HappyGirl45
    HappyGirl45 Member Posts: 29
    edited October 2010
    Options

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. 

• sunny210
    sunny210 Member Posts: 31
    edited October 2010
    Options

I am so very sorry. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Sandy 

• sheila888
    sheila888 Member Posts: 9,611
    edited October 2010
    Options

From one mother to another...

I am so very sorry about your loss.

Sheila

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858
    edited October 2010
    Options

so so sorry for your loss.I WISH CANCER WOULD GET CANCER...you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers..God bless your angel in Heaven.

• sprouts
    sprouts Member Posts: 1
    edited October 2010
    Options

i'm at a loss for words. sending love and prayers your way. take one day at a time. 

hugs, 

sprouts

• meglove
    meglove Member Posts: 105
    edited October 2010
    Options

So sorry to hear that. This just should not happen so soon. A lot stage IV has survived many years. Hugs. Meg

• cowgirl13
    cowgirl13 Member Posts: 774
    edited October 2010
    Options

sending prayers your way.  This just brings tears to my eyes.

Bless you.

Lizzie 

• pip57
    pip57 Member Posts: 7,080
    edited October 2010
    Options

I am so sorry.  Do not look at the future as "getting over" the loss of your daughter.  You will never "get over" it.  You will simply learn to live with the reality.  My 16 year old daughter died of cancer.  It is the worse pain ever.  My own chemo, drainage tubes, masts etc cannot even come close to  the pain you are in right now.  But it will get better.  You have her two children to hold onto.  I realize that you will probably be taking on a lot of responsibility for them now.  But please remember to take time for your own healing.  

As time has gone on, my daughter lives deeper and deeper within my own soul.  I hope you find some peace and comfort in the days ahead. 

Love 

• meglove
    meglove Member Posts: 105
    edited October 2010
    Options

Prettyinpink100, I am sorry sorry to hear about your daughter too. You are a strong person. Tears again.

• Annabella58
    Annabella58 Member Posts: 916
    edited October 2010
    Options

I am so very sorry.  May your precious grandsons and your beautiful love and memories of your daughter bring you peace.   She will live on in your heart forever and in those children too.