Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

My daughter gone from pain now

Options
2»

Comments

• Annabella58
    Annabella58 Member Posts: 916
    edited October 2010
    Options

I have to say further...I lost two babies at birth...we don't get over it.  We can't.  But we can move on and let life begin again.  In time the pain will move on with it and the beautiful and happy loving memories will remain for you.

I have you in my prayers and in my heart.

• 1Athena1
    1Athena1 Member Posts: 672
    edited October 2010
    Options

pudzzy and prettyinpink, What horrific pain for both of you - I am so very sorry! There are no words for this cruel disease.

• pudzzy
    pudzzy Member Posts: 3
    edited October 2010
    Options

http://donate.bccancerfoundation.com/site/TR/Events/General?pxfid=8523&fr_id=1340&pg=fund

If I have the link right her Canadian donation site is here with her picture & her 2  boys.  We did celebration of her life yeaterday & 575 people showed .She was very much loved

• meglove
    meglove Member Posts: 105
    edited October 2010
    Options

Pudzzy,

Are you and your daughter in Canadian? Do you mind I post your link to the Canadian thread? Love. Meg.

• anetnut
    anetnut Member Posts: 8
    edited October 2010
    Options

God be with you and her boys. What beautiful grandsons you have. You will all be in my thoughts and prayers.

• pudzzy
    pudzzy Member Posts: 3
    edited October 2010
    Options

i did not know there was a canada site.My hubby & i looked after Juan for 3 months & did not get on pc much. We are giong for conceling then maybe a hoiday. We cant really affort one but need it

• squidwitch42
    squidwitch42 Member Posts: 1,467
    edited October 2010
    Options

God Bless you all, may your counseling help ease your pain and help your grandsons too. I pray you will get to take a holiday, as a way to heal some from your tragic loss. I am just so sorry.

• meglove
    meglove Member Posts: 105
    edited August 2013
    Options

Here is the link to Canadian site.

The Canadian Connection...calling all canadian women

Whereabout do you live? I am sure you will find a lot of support from where you are.

Hope life becomes easier as time goes by. Bless you and your family. Meg

• Lady_Madonna
    Lady_Madonna Member Posts: 313
    edited October 2010
    Options

So sorry for your loss.  I can't help but think of my own boys when I see this picture of your beautiful daughter and her boys.  The pain of losing your child must be unbearable.  You are in my prayers.

God bless. 

• MJLToday
    MJLToday Member Posts: 42
    edited October 2010
    Options

I am so sorry for your family's loss.

• BMac
    BMac Member Posts: 115
    edited October 2010
    Options

My heart is breaking for you.  I'm so glad that Pretty In Pink responded.  She is one person who truly knows what you are going through.

• Suzybelle
    Suzybelle Member Posts: 102
    edited October 2010
    Options

Wishing you comfort and peace - I am so sorry for your loss.

Suzanne

• ibcmets
    ibcmets Member Posts: 312
    edited October 2010
    Options

I'm so sorry for your loss.  I pray that those beautiful boys of hers bring you much comfort and joy.

Terri

• PGK
    PGK Member Posts: 38
    edited October 2010
    Options

I am so very, very sorry for your loss.

• Peppi1
    Peppi1 Member Posts: 1
    edited October 2010
    Options

That is just heartbreaking. I wish you the strength to get through your incredible loss and hope that you find some sense of peace ahead as you carry your beautiful daughter in your heart always.

• kyra
    kyra Member Posts: 4
    edited October 2010
    Options

sorry for you and your family

it is devastating to hear such sad news children losing there mother and a mother losing a daughter, my deepest sympathy to you all,

kyra

• moderators
    moderators Posts: 7,982
    edited October 2010
    Options

Breastcancer.org sends you our warmest sympathies. 

With love, 

Our Team

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Member Posts: 814
    edited October 2010
    Options

I am soooo sorry. No mother wants to outlive one daughter let alone 2.  I can only shudder and guess at the terrible trauma for you as a mum. I know what it is to lose a sister to this MONSTROUS disease and I see the pain in my mums face as she wonders about me, #2. No, you NEVER get over it, but the pain is somehow lessened. For us that pain is lessened by us being Christians.

Musical

• DragonladyTina
    DragonladyTina Member Posts: 58
    edited October 2010
    Options

No words.......I am so sorry!!

• Makratz
    Makratz Member Posts: 1,605
    edited October 2010
    Options

I am sorry and praying for you all.

• ronqt1
    ronqt1 Member Posts: 565
    edited October 2010
    Options

I just read your post, I am so sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you.