Start here: We're here for you
Let’s help you get started with a few easy steps:
Register, if you haven't already, by going to "Register" at the top right-hand side of the page. You'll be asked to provide a username, email and password, then to verify your email. Once that is complete, you're good to go!
Set up your profile in order to:
- Help our moderators get to know you and how we can best help you
- Get personalized content recommendations delivered to you
- Let other members know who you are by completing your post signature
Join the discussion in the forums to:
- Ask and answer questions related to breast cancer or your breast health experience
- Connect with others like you — by diagnosis, geography, treatment type, and many other factors that are important to you
Explore the educational information on Breastcancer.org to learn more:
- Access to expert-informed articles, videos, and podcast episodes
- Find tips, guides and personal stories from members
Sign up to receive information about our virtual events:
- Support through facilitated virtual meetup groups
- Educational webinar programs
Our moderators are here to provide support to you and oversee the discussions in the forums.
Anytime you need help, we’re here for you.
The Breastcancer.org Team