Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Veggy

Options

Comments

• april485
    april485 Member Posts: 1,983
    Options

I just found out about our beautiful sister. Veggy, you will be missed so much. Thanks for the PM and the link to this tribute Granny. I loved the beautiful pictures of you and Veggy together with Allyson. OMG, I am still in shock. I feel sick that I found out so late.

My condolences to all of Valerie's friends and family. She was and still is a beautiful angel. So young...so lovely.

Veggy, you will be so missed. xo

• JAN69
    JAN69 Member Posts: 731
    Options

Firekracker I think of you and Veggy often. I'm so glad you two have happy memories to help you cope with the loss. J

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858
    Options

hello veggy girl

I listened to u amd went to the STFU party

Nice that u amd RED was there in spirit

Brought what u asked me to bring

I felt ur presence all around me,RED too.

I woke up smiling from the dream I had of us.

Wish I could hold u just one more time

Christmas is just around the corner and I have a nice surprise for the kids.

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    Options

TO OUR VEGGY....

GOD SAW YOU GETTING TIRED, AND A CURE WAS NOT TO BE, SO HE PUT HIS ARMS AROUND YOU, AND SAID "PLEASE COME TO ME"

A GOLDEN HEART STOPPED BEATING, HARD WORKING HANDS TO REST.....GOD BROKE OUR HEARTS THAT DAY TO PROVE HE ONLY TAKES THE BEST

TAKE HER IN YOUR ARMS LORD....TREASURE HER WITH CARE.......MAKE UP FOR ALL SHE SUFFERED.....AND ALL THAT WAS UNFAIR...

TO SOME SHE'LL BE FORGOTTEN.....TO OTHERS....PART OF THE PAST....BUT TO THE ONES WHO REALLY LOVED HER......HER MEMORY WILL LAST.....

PEACE AT LAST, PEACE AT LAST, PEACE AT LAST.........REST WELL DEAR FRIEND.......

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    Options

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433
    Options

Miss you and your one-liners, Veg. Think of you often.xoxox

• FireKracker
    Options

thanks all of my dear sistas for keeping our Veggys spirit with us.

Please help me keep this thread goin.

Gone but will never be forgotten

Today I'm remembering all the good times we had together.

I'm gonna see ur family around Christmas time and boy oh boy do I. Have a surprise for them

Wish u were there.

I'm rambling as always

Rest in peace dear sista.

• Tomboy
    Tomboy Member Posts: 2,700
    Options

Tee hee, miz FIREKRACKER!!! You were very much loved veggy.

• FireKracker
    Options

Tee hee miss Kath!!would u like to come with me to meet Veggys family when I bring the Christmas surprise????

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737
    Options

Love to see their faces, Wish I could be there.

Miss you so much Veggy.

• duckyb1
    Options

what a great surprise....you go girl....Veggy is looking town and smiling....and saying "thank you" take pictures of the family...would love to see them....wish I could be there too.....

• dwill
    dwill Member Posts: 248
    Options

Veggy, I will miss seeing and reading your post. Rest peacefully and pain-free now in your new heavenly home. With remembrance , love, and blessings to you and your family!

• Scottiee1
    Scottiee1 Member Posts: 1,790
    Options

Veggy.....miss you and your one liners.....will be thinking about your family this Xmas.

• kathindc
    kathindc Member Posts: 1,667
    Options

Veggy, you have a wonderful friend in FireKracker. She will love you always and cares so much about your family. You are at peace now. Your sense of humor is greatly missed. My heart goes out to your family and wish them strength to carry on without their much loved wife/mother.

• gmafoley
    Options

• duckyb1
    Options

Veggy....remember how you would answer us in 1 or 2 words.....peed my pants when you did that.....would think...."she can't find. 2 word answer for that"............and damn if you didn't.....miss you girlfriend.....you left a void....

Please tell Firecracker it's ok.......she is hurting......watch over her.......she is a best friend......

• FireKracker
    Options

Merry Christmas in Heaven Veggy.

Not a day goes by that I dont think about you.

Still dreaming of u too.

I no u r watching over your family...Im keeping a close eye on them too.

Fly with the angels.

xoxoxo FireKracker...

• Scottiee1
    Scottiee1 Member Posts: 1,790
    Options

Merry Xmas Veggy......think about you often.......

• gmafoley
    Options

Oh Veggie, another friend went to visit you.  Could you please guide Stan and give him a welcome greeting for me.. I wasn't able to see him before he left this earth and I'm feeling really bad about not being there for Connie during this time.. Let him know that I will miss him as much as I miss you.  Hugs and Kisses to you both.  

• joan811
    joan811 Member Posts: 1,980
    Options

(((Veggie))) thought of you and your dear family often this holiday season.  There are no words that can heal their pain...only time and spiritual comfort for each one as each is ready.
    Miss you here...life was too short and you were too young...
    I learned a lot from you, dear sister.

Gma Foley, sorry to hear of the loss of another friend.  It is hard...and there is way too much loss here.

• FireKracker
    Options

Wish I could give u a hugggggg

• joan811
    Options

Veggy, I have been wondering how the New Year can be starting without you....
    I and many others are remembering your DH and sons in prayer.

• gmafoley
    Options

For you Veggie,

• FireKracker
    Options

That was the color of veggy's hair when I first met her

Long and curly

• duckyb1
    Options

Veggy, thinking of you, and wondering if your ok......miss you so much dear friend, and your sense of humor......you made me laugh so many times..........loved our big girl panty banter.......

Pray for your family and hope they are managing without there biggest supporter......

Fire is back, and out of the basement....you would have waned it to be that way......right......it is not the same without her, and now she has come  back........not the same without you, but we will go on in your honor......hugs dear friend.

• Tomboy
    Tomboy Member Posts: 2,700
    Options

....i didnt know veggy, but ever time i shop for dinner, or make dinner, i think of her, when i see my veggies! i wonder if she was as colorful and crisp and good for you as they are. i bet so, since all the women here seem to love her! bless you all for being such loving women, and if there is a way for her to see you, i am sure you are making her smile

• JAN69
    JAN69 Member Posts: 731
    Options

Thinking of you, Veggy, and all who loved you.  Jan

• joan811
    Options

kathiec, what a great image of crisp colorful "veggies"...yes she was colorful and quick-witted...could say a thousand words with one one line and just the perfect image.
    If you have time, check out the older posts on OMG they found the cure for stupid thread...that's where I met (((Veggy))) and had a LOL moment every time.

• FireKracker
    Options

there is pic.of veggy at the beg.of this thread

Can't type now...LE acting up

Probably got it from that dar damp basement

Thanks veggy for kicking me out

Kathy....beautiful words from a beautiful sista....

Please keep this thread goin on and on in honor of the most beautiful young sista

Love all of u for posting

Ouch..I'm done

• FireKracker
    Options

today is a bright new day

Dearest Veggy,I spoke to ur hubby today.

Gonna meet him next week with the surprise I have been talkin about since before Christmas

If u have any message for me to give him u no to come to my dreams

RIP DEAR SISTA

I AM THE FIREKRACKER,