Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Warm & fuzzy owls, goats, kitties, dogs, birds ETC. PICS &LINKS

Comments

• m0mmyof3
    m0mmyof3 Member Posts: 9,702
    edited April 2015

awwwwwwwwwwww

• feelingfeline
    feelingfeline Member Posts: 5,145
    edited April 2015

Med side effects - wonderful. Where do i get it?

• feelingfeline
    edited April 2015

• feelingfeline
    edited April 2015

• feelingfeline
    edited April 2015

• feelingfeline
    edited April 2015
  • Loveroflife
    Loveroflife Member Posts: 4,243
    edited April 2015

Feline, too funny! Love all the posts.Yup, I can relate to the diarrhea one with the stupid IBS

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,178
    edited April 2015

• Loveroflife
    edited April 2015

Good morning to you Ms Spookie. Here is a hug to you and why so grumpy this morning?image

• spookiesmom
    edited April 2015

I'm ok, DD sent me that

• Rosevalley
    Rosevalley Member Posts: 1,664
    edited April 2015

My brother sent me this amazing video of cats that like water. It's on U-tube. It appears to be copy protected so I can't seem to copy it and is so fun. There are cats playing with their balls in a tub full of water! Hope you can find it. My cats would freak. The link said this:

Cats that love bath.mp4

• Loveroflife
    edited April 2015

Ok good, just checking.

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,921
    edited April 2015

Unfortunately our kitten didn't make it. We lost him last night. At least we spent the afternoon and evening cuddling him which he seemed to love. Kittens are so fragile it's a wonder any of them make it. Having a momma is a huge help. Could be, of course, that his momma knew something was wrong and left him on purpose.

• spookiesmom
    edited April 2015

awwww poor baby, poor you.

• Rosevalley
    Rosevalley Member Posts: 1,664
    edited April 2015

Wren how SAD! Ackkk I would have cried. Bury him sweetly send him off with love. ((((hugs))))

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,892
    edited April 2015

Wren Sorry

• KiwiCatMom
    KiwiCatMom Member Posts: 2,337
    edited April 2015

So sorry Wren. How sad for you. Sending virtual hugs your way. Glad the wee one got to know love and snuggles.

I was really worried about the lot at my house, but momcat has settled down a bit and the babies have gained a bit of weight. Momcat is so skinny, but she's eating like a pig (which is good!). This morning, she had a bowl of biscuits, a bowl of pet milk (lactose free stuff), two cans of fancy feast, and a small handful of hamburger.

• juliecc
    juliecc Member Posts: 4,360
    edited April 2015

Awe sorry, Wren. Poor little baby. Sad

• juliecc
    juliecc Member Posts: 4,360
    edited April 2015

You tried to save that baby. You and Kiwi are amazing for doing that. Kittens really do need their mommas.

• wren44
    edited April 2015

Our shelter says you cannot overfeed a nursing Mom. Sounds like Kiwi's Momcat was starving. Good meals will lead to her taking better care of her kittens.

• mel147
    mel147 Member Posts: 291
    edited April 2015

Wren - so sorry about the kitty

Scared

• Loveroflife
    edited April 2015

Wren, that sweet kitten was loved and nurtured by the people with big hearts. It is comforting to know that there are such humans. This is a picture of Maya, a cat that my youngest brother found lying next to her deceased mom. She was only a few days old. She was the only kitten. Not sure what happened to her mom or the other kittens.

• wren44
    edited April 2015

She was one lucky kitten. What a beautiful cat!

• KiwiCatMom
    KiwiCatMom Member Posts: 2,337
    edited April 2015

Beautiful kitty Loveroflife. And a lucky kitty!

Our foster momcat is skin and bones. She eats and eats and eats. And she's making more milk and taking better care of the bubs. Hope to get a couple of photos later tonight at her bedtime feeding.

Sadly, our beautiful personality plus gray kitty has gone missing. We're distraught. Have put fliers out, ads on facebook and petsonthenet, etc. And called SPCA and all the vets. Good news is that there's no obvious road carnage. Bad news is she's now been missing for almost 36 hours. Praying she comes home soon. Don't mean to be a downer on the happy page, but any prayers, good vibes, etc. appreciated.

• feelingfeline
    edited April 2015

Kiwi, thinking of you and hoping you will find her soon.

Wren, that must have been heartbreaking. Thanks to you that little one died in loving care.

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited April 2015

Kiwi! Have you gone around the neighborhood calling her name? We found our Daughter's cat in a neighbor's garage! She had gone in there, and all of us were calling her name, and listening.... we finally heard her answer us..... I just hope she is okay...

Loverly.... Maya is beautiful! All of "our" cats and puppies are!

• m0mmyof3
    m0mmyof3 Member Posts: 9,702
    edited April 2015

Omg.... Maya looks like Sam, the Siamese that my mom's parents had. She was basically my grandad's buddy. Wherever he was, so was she. Sam loved to leave little "presents"....field mice, birds, chipmunks...etc., for my grandma to come across.

• Chevyboy
    edited April 2015

Oh MAN! Our Tiger did that when we had company! It was like he was welcoming them to our house... with his "gifts!"....

Our Lacee, our little Sheltie used to find little birds out in the yard, and sit and guard them, pushing them with her nose, to make them move... But she was a holy-terror chasing those squirrels around... Ha!

This was NOT her...Winking

• Chevyboy
    edited April 2015

I wonder if she knows how beautiful she is? I mean they are???

288903_2306030538356_4967404_o.jpg 1 200 × 2 048 bildepunkter Multi Ch. Golddragon Night on the Beach "Jive"

show yorkie

Yorkie bum

• Chevyboy
    edited April 2015

No, I Haven't Seen Your Lipstick Why would you even ask me that? I'm insulted! Every time something goes missing around here, everybody looks at me! For your information, I don't even wear that shade — it doesn't flatter my complexion and it tastes terrib… oops. Says Valerie S.: "This is our Howie, a 9 month old male shi tzu/maltese. Howie (or Howard when he has been naughty) raided my purse one morning and found a tube of lipstick I haven't used in over a year. This is what I woke up to ...