Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Warm & fuzzy owls, goats, kitties, dogs, birds ETC. PICS &LINKS

Comments

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,178
    edited July 2015

• Loveroflife
    Loveroflife Member Posts: 4,243
    edited July 2015

hahahah

• MusicLover
    MusicLover Member Posts: 777
    edited July 2015

Great stories and pics! I love the Shrew, it sounds so scary, the name, Shrew, I mean but it is a cute little thing.

• juliecc
    juliecc Member Posts: 4,360
    edited July 2015

• juliecc
    edited July 2015

• juliecc
    edited July 2015

• Rosevalley
    Rosevalley Member Posts: 1,664
    edited July 2015

Julie ThumbsUp

• feelingfeline
    feelingfeline Member Posts: 5,145
    edited July 2015

great news about the maltese double adoption spookie ThumbsUp

• feelingfeline
    edited July 2015

• m0mmyof3
    m0mmyof3 Member Posts: 9,696
    edited July 2015

lol

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,921
    edited July 2015

Julie, I loved the one about the essence of a person. My MIL was vivacious, charming and really sweet. Her pictures don't particularly flatter her because they can't pick up that essence. I still miss her.

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited July 2015

AWWWWW! You guys are TOO funny! Ha!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMusRyNnFLM

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,921
    edited July 2015

I woke up with back pain. I could use one of those cats right now.

• MusicLover
    MusicLover Member Posts: 777
    edited July 2015

The next video that popped up was big dogs mating with little dogs. I honestly didn't watch it, really, but I thought it goes along with the post on the Golden Wiener (I think that was the name used, adorable dog though).

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,890
    edited July 2015

Musiclover, I thought so too, about the golden weiner. I've never liked the look of weiner dogs.

• m0mmyof3
    edited July 2015

Saw a double rainbow tonight.

• sas-schatzi
    edited July 2015

Mommy, they're special aren't they. Only saw one once. It was over Kennedy Space Center, in central east Florida. (got it right, Spookie?). Traffic stopping................pulled over and just watched awhile

• sas-schatzi
    edited July 2015
     image image image image imageimage image image image image image 
  • spookiesmom
    edited July 2015

Yay!!!!! East coast!!!! Ding Ding!!!!!! Get that girl a chocolate ......coke!!!!!!!!

• m0mmyof3
    edited July 2015

Yep, hubby and I just happened to be in the right place at the time. We had just gotten in the car from going to home Depot to get a few things we needed and we were talking about popping over to see a friend of mine that lives in that area and I looked up and there it was!

Never had a chocolate coke, sounds yummy!

• Chevyboy
    edited July 2015

YOU'VE NEVER HAD A CHOCOLATE COKE??? she asked??? You have to be over at least 70 to know what that is...Hah! They had them at the Drive-in's in the 50's! A "drive-in" is a place where you drive in, in your cool looking car, sitting so your head is just above the window, and you slowly drive in to a parking place, and everybody gets to see you!

Then you order a hamburger and a chocolate coke when the girl skates out, and she BRINGS it to your CAR! You can also sit in a guys car, and make out with him, and in the Winter your windows steam up!

http://blogs.denverpost.com/library/2013/04/03/den...

Parked next to the CUTEST guy one time... He looked over at me, real cool like, and said "Big car ya got there".... I looked even cooler at him and said "I'm a big girl!" Well all of us just laughed. I was driving my Dad's 51' Power-glide Buick! This was in 1955... Married in 1957... almost 58 years ago!

• m0mmyof3
    edited July 2015

Too bad I hadn't been born then or even the 60s because I'd be as old as my hubby. But sadly I came into this life in the mid 70s.

• spookiesmom
    edited July 2015

Chevy! You're slipping!!! You told her everything except how to make one!!!!!

• feelingfeline
    edited July 2015

You girls have to pile on over to Ireland! You can't go to the supermarket without seeing a double rainbow here! Smile

• Rosevalley
    Rosevalley Member Posts: 1,664
    edited July 2015

Wow that many double rainbows??? Geez we get buckets of rain for months and months here in Oregon and don't get double rainbows.. too much cloud cover I guess. We get some very vivid beautiful rainbows but not double ones. Chevy you just crack me up. It must have been fun growing up in the 50s a time of innovation.. TVs, drive ins, space.. all these advances and still have room for chocolate coke! Hugs!

• loral
    loral Member Posts: 818
    edited July 2015

Ingredients

coca cola

chocolate syrup

ice if you like ice in your drink
    Add Chocolate Syrup to your Coke just like you are making chocolate milk.
     HappyStir and enjoy

• juliecc
    edited July 2015

Good morning!!

• juliecc
    edited July 2015

• Chevyboy
    edited July 2015

YES Loral! YOU know what's going on! Hah!

And you know what ELSE is good? See, I used to work for Pepsi, handing out samples in the grocery stores.... and in the Winter, I would heat up Dr. Pepper, and serve it in cups with a little slice of lemon.... ! It was REALLY good! Still love it today....

• KiwiCatMom
    KiwiCatMom Member Posts: 2,337
    edited July 2015

So I've been really bummed out and wondering what was going on because no one was posting on this thread. Then figured out that it had dropped off my favourites. Duh! I'm claiming blonde (rather than senior) moment on this one. Good to see everyone again!