Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Warm & fuzzy owls, goats, kitties, dogs, birds ETC. PICS &LINKS

Comments

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,890
    edited May 2017

Funny Dog Captions

• sas-schatzi
    edited May 2017

Happy Friday Face! #tgif #friday #dog #happyfriday #smile: Happy ...

• m0mmyof3
    m0mmyof3 Member Posts: 9,691
    edited May 2017

lol

• lekker
    lekker Member Posts: 238
    edited May 2017

• m0mmyof3
    edited May 2017

lol.

• sas-schatzi
    edited May 2017

Okay, I tried to add the Furbaby forum to the topic box. But it wouldn't hyperlink. Deleted it. Then hit submit. It changed the position and size of all the pics in the topic box. But when I went back to fix them, they look like they used too. Tried multiple times. What's the explanation?

• magdalene51
    magdalene51 Member Posts: 2,062
    edited May 2017

The answer is, computers are magic.

• sas-schatzi
    edited May 2017

Hahahahahah

• feelingfeline
    feelingfeline Member Posts: 5,145
    edited June 2017

• sas-schatzi
    edited June 2017

What is everyone seeing in the topic box? The topic box in Insomniacs has changed in the same way, b/c of me trying to alter it. I've been able t0 fix it in the past. Now not able to. What changed.........

• m0mmyof3
    edited June 2017

Not sure Sas. That is strange.

• m0mmyof3
    edited June 2017

A Sunday funny a friend sent to me today.

• sas-schatzi
    edited June 2017
  • m0mmyof3
    edited June 2017

lol. Priceless!!!!!!

• magdalene51
    magdalene51 Member Posts: 2,062
    edited June 2017

• m0mmyof3
    edited June 2017

lol

• feelingfeline
    edited June 2017

• m0mmyof3
    edited June 2017

roflol

I just choked on my iced tea from laughing at that!!!!

• everymoment
    everymoment Member Posts: 6,656
    edited June 2017

feeling...now I know what to do with my yarn

• m0mmyof3
    edited June 2017

Never thought to do that with my yarn!!!! lo

• mumito
    mumito Member Posts: 2,007
    edited June 2017

• mumito
    edited June 2017

That little burrowing owl was born at the owl sanctuary outside Quito Equador. He was snoozing there beside the main entrance register. 🦉

• mumito
    edited June 2017

wow have been traveling so much I mixed up my countries this little guy was in an owl sanctuary in Scotland.

• feelingfeline
    edited June 2017

Nerdy

• sas-schatzi
    edited June 2017

Loverly, I know you are at work, but. the present solution on the levothyroxine is to use a different manufacture. Timing is such I can get a lab before the new endocrine's appointment. Then get his opinion

• sas-schatzi
    edited June 2017

Oops

• celiac
    celiac Member Posts: 1,260
    edited June 2017

Blue Morpho Butterfly - Landed on BC boob area - at Butterfly Show on 4/25/17 with Sister & Daughter - and next pic is another Blue Morpho

• sas-schatzi
    edited June 2017
  • m0mmyof3
    edited June 2017

lol

Those remind me of when I flew with my hubby in 2013 to see my family back in Wisconsin after being diagnosed with this crud. The first leg of the trip was good except for the landing at Midway in Chicago. Shall we say a teeth rattler? The pilot apologized for the landing being a little rough. The second leg was even more amusing as when we're departing for Minneapolis, the pilot came on with his usual announcement and we knew it was going to be eventful when we found out we had a pilot that called himself "Captain Wild Bill" . Upon landing in Minneapolis, the pilot came on gain with this amusing announcement "Ladies and Gentlemen, this is your captain. Welcome to Minneapolis, where temp currently is a balmy 44 and it is currently raining and the weather doesn't look like it will improve at all the rest of your day. Thank you for flying Southwest Airlines."

• sas-schatzi
    edited June 2017

Mommie Hahaha, I think "Wiid Bill" for a commercial pilot is a misnomer.

We had a flight from Akron to Orlando one time. This is the approximation of the letter I sent the night we got home.

Dear Sirs,

Regarding our flight between Akron Ohio and Orlando, I suggest the following be discussed with personnel and discouraged in the future. The plane was late, the stewardess apologized "it's been a bad day". Red flag. Then the pilot comes on and says " Excuse our tardiness, it's been a bad day. The plane won't start and a mechanic is being called in, they are 45 minutes away. We will then get this plane jump started and be on our way. Thank you for your patience" Red flag. We get a cell phone call from SIL who says she saw in the newspaper that the plane we were on had a cockpit fire the day before. Red flag. We asked the stewardess. She confirmed that was true. A woman a few seats behind hearing the conversation, gathered her things and left. I asked the stewardess what if the mechanical problem occurs in the sky. She assured us it wouldn't. Red Flag.

First, I believe the plane should have been taken out of service at the time of the fire. Secondly, hearing that everyone had a bad day is not comforting when entrusting your life to them. Particularly, knowing of a recent fire in the control room. The surrounding passengers hearing the exchanges started questioning too. The final decision to cancel that flight and re-plane everyone was made. Thank you for consideration of this matter.........

We received three free tickets.