Considering Going Flat? Start Here.
The main Breastcancer.org site features extensive information about Living Without Reconstruction including:
- Going Flat: Choosing No Reconstruction
- Podcast: Choosing to Live Breast Free, interview with Barbara Kriss
- Podcast: Talking to Your Doctor About Going Flat
- Prostheses (Breast Forms)
Some popular Discussion Board threads have great info as well, and give you the opportunity to discuss with others who are living without reconstruction, or are considering it:
- New and future flat sister, with questions
- I look for other flat-chested women. A rant.
- Anyone regret going flat?
- Maybe a dumb flat question?
For those looking to donate bras and prostheses:
Some members have offered to share their reconstruction or non-reconstruction decisions in our Member Stories About Reconstruction Decisions section.
We hope this helps!