Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Architectural Distortion found after mammogram

Options
2»

Comments

• moderators
    moderators Posts: 7,999
    edited October 2014
    Options

Carolina, welcome to the forum and to the bco community.

we are keeping our fingers crossed for you that your results come up benign, but either way, the caring and wonderful members here are ready to support you and share their own experiences with you.

Best wishes from the mods. 

• environmentgirl123
    environmentgirl123 Member Posts: 2
    edited March 2017
    Options

So glad for your good news!

• environmentgirl123
    environmentgirl123 Member Posts: 2
    edited March 2017
    Options

My doctor's nurse called me today and said they found a "distortion" on my left breast at the 12 o'clock mark. Tomorrow I go back to get a follow up mammo for more pictures and a sonogram. I've had this before but a long time ago. I've been reading lots of crap in Dr. Google... none of which is helpful. Kind of worried. I'm so glad that yours turned out benign! So glad for you.

• MTwoman
    MTwoman Member Posts: 228
    edited March 2017
    Options

Hi environmentgirl, this is a pretty old thread, last active Oct. 2014. You will more likely get a response if you start a new one :) perhaps under "no diagnosis but worried"? You don't have your stats filled out, so sorry if I misunderstood.

Hoping that tomorrow you get B9 results and try to stay off "Dr. google", he does no one any good. Use this site to collect information and support. Good luck and ((hugs))

• Concerned2018
    Concerned2018 Member Posts: 2
    edited December 2017
    Options

reading your older posts - going through now what you did (but think only one scar) - really would like to know - how are you doing Now? What steps did you end up taking and did you get good news? thanks for sharing!