Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Radiologist told me I have breast cancer without a biopsy.

Options
13»

Comments

• moderators
    moderators Posts: 7,966
    Options

Dear Londacase,

Welcome to the BCO community although we are sorry that you find yourself here. It sounds like that perhaps you have not had biopsies yet. Please keep us posted on what you learn from those. We are sending positive thoughts your way. Let us know how we can be of help. The Mods

• Soulmates
    Soulmates Member Posts: 1
    Options

HI

I AM NOT SURE WHAT TO SAY, SINCE I MYSELF WAS TOLD BY MY PRIM DR I HAVE BREAST CANCER AND MY BREAST DR DID A MRI LAST WEEK AND I NA GOT A CALL REGARDING MY RESULTS BUT YET I GET A CALL TO SCHEDULE AN UNTRA SOUND AND BIOPSY.. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO THINK.

MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU.

SOULMATE

• meow13
    meow13 Member Posts: 1,363
    Options

My radiologist knew before the biopsy from an ultrasound. Sometime it is really clear other times not.

Sorry you are facing this it was the worse day of my life when I was told. But since the 1st awful day the news wasn't that bad. Then I got my oncodx score it was frightening but here I am going on year 7 no recurrence.

I really didn't know what to expect after dx, does life completely change? For me I did the treatment and never looked back. Luckily I had little impact to my life.

• denise-g
    denise-g Member Posts: 353
    Options

My radiologist told me that he strongly believed I had breast cancer before biopsy. I was happy he did to prepare me.

He was right.

Then when my mom was diagnosed, the radiologist called us in after her mammogram and ultrasound and said she was

99% sure my mom had breast cancer and because all we had been through she wanted to warn us. She was right.

Then when my sister had a questionable mammogram and ultrasound, our local hospital knows us quite well by now, they did not

think it was breast cancer but biopsied anyway because of family history. My sister had dense breast tissue. Thank God

they biopsied. It was breast cancer already Stage 3C.

• msphil
    msphil Member Posts: 185
    Options

hello honey we are here for you stay here with Us we will walk with you thru it. Take from me things will ease up..I am this year a 24 yr Survivor Praise God. msphi idc stage2 2 0/3 nodes chemo 3 mon before and after got married our 2nd Yes I was planning our wedding when found the lump then rads for 7wks and 5 5yrs on Tamoxifen.