Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Pain related to Letrozole

Options
2»

Comments

• Artista928
    Artista928 Member Posts: 1,458
    edited January 2020
    Options

I had to stop it. Too debilitating. I went back on Tamoxifen even though I'm post menopausal. Not worth the possible 3% or whatever benefit, emphasis on possible.

• monarch777
    monarch777 Member Posts: 338
    edited January 2020
    Options
    SarasotaLady, I took letrozole for 2 years and got off of it because the SEs were debilitating. That was 2014. Near the end of 2017 I began to have hip and back pain. In January of 2018 I was diagnosed with MBC to the sacrum, spine and lungs. After treatment I'm back on letrozole since February of 2018. As of now I have no evidence of active disease.
  • Artista928
    Artista928 Member Posts: 1,458
    edited January 2020
    Options

Is it still debilitating for you?

• monarch777
    monarch777 Member Posts: 338
    edited January 2020
    Options

I have the same SEs but cymbalta helps. I have stiffness from nerve damage but dodged paralysis. I took kisqali for 6 months but now the letrozole suppresses the growth of the cancer so it seems a small thing now

• walkingmydestiny
    walkingmydestiny Member Posts: 22
    edited March 2020
    Options

Hello all,

I started my letrozole last night, I have been fussy headed most of the day! I drink plenty of water, eat well, have a good weight thought I might get lucky and sail thru this but after just 1 pill, I am worried. I will keep at it to make sure I can't take it .

how ever I went to this web site a few months ago and ordered a CBD concentrate on the site for just in case. I will start taking some of it if I start getting more side affects.

https://www.medicalmarijuanainc.com/shop/cbd-oil-concentrates

• goldensrbest
    goldensrbest Member Posts: 656
    edited March 2020
    Options

I started letrozole in August 2019. By December I was having severe leg pain uncontrolled by OTC meds. Was switched to anastrozole in February, which has made a huge difference.

• Flo80
    Flo80 Member Posts: 212
    edited April 2020
    Options

hi guys anyone having breast tenderness with exemestane and zoladw