Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Interpreting Mammograms: Architectural Distortion

Options
13»

Comments

• rhamlin1
    rhamlin1 Member Posts: 3
    Options

Grew from 9mm to 14mm in 6 monthes

• maggie15
    maggie15 Member Posts: 871
    Options

Hi @rhamlin1 , It's good that you have a biopsy scheduled. All kinds of lesions can increase in size so that is the only way to find out what you are dealing with. Let us know what they discover. Here's hoping for benign!

• moderators
    moderators Posts: 7,966
    Options

Hi there, @rhamlin1, we're so sorry you find yourself here with this worry. We know how concerning it can be! We're glad you were able to schedule a biopsy, and we hope the results are more conclusive and give you better peace of mind. Please do keep us posted on how it goes and what you learn!

The Mods

• rhamlin1
    rhamlin1 Member Posts: 3
    Options

Thank you, I appreciate your kindness. I know right now it's nothing and I feel heartbreak for anyone fighting or have fought. I'm just an emotional rollercoaster right now. One minute I feel like I'm fine and the next I'm spiraling. Not knowing is anxiety filled. I've seen the cancer fight first hand. Ironically my mom was facing a cancer diagnoses at roughly my age, not breast cancer but still cancer. She survived 7 years and ironically 11 years ago today I lost her. Seems odd to be facing this right now. I'm hoping it's just a sign she's walking this walk with me. I wish you all the best and truly hope that you all are well.