Come join others currently navigating treatment in our weekly Zoom Meetup! Register here: Tuesdays, 1pm ET.
Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

natrelle inspira cohesive gummy

Options
kae_md99
kae_md99 Member Posts: 394
edited October 2017 in Breast Reconstruction

hi all,

i will have my exchange on oct 20 and my PS plans to use this as implant. anyone there with these? are they heavy,can they move ( as OPPOSED to expanders... any input will be appreciated..thanks in advance for sharing your experiences

Comments

• veggal
    veggal Member Posts: 261
    Options

I just got some Inspira SCX's 12 days ago. Mine are big--615 and 650 cc respectively. They don't really feel heavy, but I've also had them in a compression bra since surgery. Mine will move a little bit as mine were placed prepectorally (above the muscle). I previously had anatomicals under the muscle that did not move, nor did they feel heavy.

The SCX's feel softer to me than the 410's did. I think I will really like them once they settle in and the post-surg crap is done.

Hope this helps.

• kae_md99
    Options

VegGal,thanks!what is SCX?i will have mine prepectoral, too...

• veggal
    Options

Smooth cohesive extra projection. It's the newest implant in the Inspira line up, and kind of hard to find anything on it online.

Good luck!

• trmtab
    trmtab Member Posts: 845
    Options

I have the Inspria TCX, textured round cohesive ...agree with VegGal, we seem to be two of the two who have them...sure more do, but as I am 13 days post-op have been spending a lot of time on the boards the past couple of weeks. I have 800 and I find it heavy and large...I had a TE expanded to 800, but this is larger. The TE was slightly smaller than my native breast, this is a 1 -2 cup sizes larger than my native breast...hope that is swelling that will go down. It also sits very high...or at least has a lot of upper pole projection, so the breast mound starts expanding 2 inches below my collar bone. Hope it settles southward a bit as there is no bra out there that can bring my native 56 y.o breast up to that height!

My current guess is that I will be swapping this out for a smaller (700) and a smooth rather than textured Inspira SRX implant either at the winter holidays or next summer...TT

• specialk
    specialk Member Posts: 9,226
    Options

kae - I also have Inspiras - I needed the extra projection since I was downsizing from Mentor rounds that were 200ccs larger - 650ccs to 445ccs. Mine are in a very natural position, and are the same volume as the breast tissue that was originally removed. I don't find them heavy, but I have also been reconstructed for a long time. I definitely notice a difference between these implants and the ones I had previously due to the significant difference in size.

• kae_md99
    Options

thanks ladies!

Specialk, my PS deflated me

to 280 ccs ( i pmd you about that) . so essentially,i only have my breast tissue left after mastextomy. he said he did not expand me. any tips on questions i should ask him on pre op? what aare projections? also, you think i could go to 300-350? breast tossue removed was 297 grams

• mrssoul
    mrssoul Member Posts: 3
    Options

Have Natrelle Inspira cohesive SCX. Had my exchange recently. Very happy with them so far. Had double nipple sparing mastectomy.

• veggal
    Options

Today I had a professional bra fitting as requested by my PS. I am 29 days into my life with Inspira SCX's, 615 and 650 cc's. Much to my surprise, I am now a 32DDD! Pre-cancer I was wearing 34C. I'm not complaining as I am 5'11", so they look proportional. They are also becoming very soft and squishy...nothing like my 410's were.