Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Helpful sex cream

Options
huffpuff
huffpuff Member Posts: 2
edited January 2022 in Sex & Relationship Matters

After a hysterectomy and then endocrine therapy(AI and Tamoxifen), I was put through instant menopause.I had a lot of side effects. The worst was sex life. This cream was very helpful: https://anandaprofessional.com/products/bliss-intimate-oil-retail Bliss Intimate oil.

Comments

• beach2beach
    beach2beach Member Posts: 245
    edited January 2022
    Options

Interesting...I'll have to look into it. Did you speak to your dr. about it? Just curious what he/she said. How long have you been using it? How did you come upon it?

I've only used coconut oil can be too runny) and Replens(gets costly).

• mountainmia
    mountainmia Member Posts: 857
    edited January 2022
    Options

Basic vegetable oil... Decades ago, my gynecologist recommended it, as I had frequent yeast infections spurred by "abrasion." I still use it. It's cheap and it works for me.

• toyamjj
    toyamjj Member Posts: 41
    edited January 2022
    Options

I found this post when searched under hysterectomy, Im having a complete hysterectomy in about 5 weeks. The reason is one of my fibroids is growing and they should be shrinking because I'm on lupron ( prior to diagnosis I had heavy periods and multiple fibroids).

I can't seem to find much info on what to expect regarding sex, weight gain hopefully loss lol etc. I was put on lupron back in 2019 and take anaztrozole so my body is already use to having less estrogen. Im trying to figure out if I can expect a drastic difference in change with the surgery? or will side effects be mild because of what im already going through. Any advice will be helpful.

• lalbo
    lalbo Member Posts: 68
    edited January 2022
    Options

I use coconut oil on/in me and some for my hubby. Win win I figure if he has it as well we're doubly covered. He enjoys the application as well. Winking