Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

When it is no longer just fatigue and drug side effects

Options
124»

Comments

• alicebastable
    alicebastable Member Posts: 1,940
    Options

Thinking of Shetland Pony, and all who need thoughts of peace.

• seeq
    seeq Member Posts: 1,084
    Options

ShetlandPony and sandibeach - thinking of you both, wishing the best for you.

• rah2464
    rah2464 Member Posts: 1,192
    Options

Sending love out to SP - God bless her and her family

• minustwo
    minustwo Member Posts: 13,082
    Options

Holding Shetland Pony in my thoughts.

• lillyishere
    lillyishere Member Posts: 770
    Options

Has anyone heard how is SP doing?

• anotherone
    anotherone Member Posts: 545
    Options

have thought about shetland recently after enjoying a bagel with cream cheese - it is thanks to her post that I have discovered this combo and I shared it already with my niece and boyfriend. Her post was saying that at that moment in time she would gladly have paid $$$ to be able to enjoy it so I thought I better do so while I can.. Cried while eating it - I would have liked her to know every time I eat it I think of her. It feels lore lonely on here without her and Sandybeach. I remember another user whose username was "a beautiful sunset" and who has died a couple of years ago - for some reasonnin my head they were part of the same group. I remember shetland fought for her life and was able to have decent quality of it for years after diagnosis and managed to bounce back after being close to really dangerous situations. I guess at some point we all lose ..

I hope her days are not bad now and she feels somehow I and others are thinking of her ...

• seeq
    Options

Thinking of you both, ShetlandPony and Sandibeach.

• grateful2balive
    grateful2balive Member Posts: 10
    Options

I admire Shetland Pony so so much and am praying for her to have peace, quality of life, meaningful time with loved ones, and as much time as possible on this Earth. I dont have a way to communicate with her now, but she helped me on this forum roughly a year and a half ago and for that I will always be grateful. I am very saddened to hear that recent treatments proved toxic and/or ineffective. Shetland, I know you cannot read this, but please know that I pray for you every day and night, and have been doing so ever since we communicated that one time last year. It meant the world to me. You and user Moth are my heroes!

• nkb
    nkb Member Posts: 1,561
    Options

Hello,

I am sorry to let you know that Shetland Pony passed away on July 16, I am so very sad. She and I became close around many other topics of interest . I will post this on a few other sites that she is known on.

• pnw
    pnw Member Posts: 36
    Options

Tears, terrible news. So very very sorry.

• dancemom
    dancemom Member Posts: 404
    Options

Peace to Shetland Pony, her family, and all who love her. May her memory be a blessing.

• elderberry
    elderberry Member Posts: 1,058
    Options

I am so saddened to hear of Shetland Pony's passing. She was one of the first to be so helpful and supportive when I was first DX'd. I danced. She danced. I felt such a connection with her in her posts. Her struggle is over. I hope she went in peace, knowing she was loved.

• SerenitySTAT
    SerenitySTAT Member Posts: 3,534
    Options

My deepest condolences to her loved ones. 💔

• alicebastable
    alicebastable Member Posts: 1,940
    Options

I am so sorry to hear about Shetland Pony. She was such a bright presence here. Peace to her family and all who knew and loved her.

• lw422
    lw422 Member Posts: 1,399
    Options

Oh, this makes me so sad. Shetland Pony was one of the first to respond to me when I landed here, crazy with fear after being diagnosed. She was so helpful and kind; I will never forget how much she helped me. My sincerest condolences to her family. Rest now, SP.

• seeq
    Options

I am so sad to hear of ShetlandPony's passing. She was such a bright spot here. My condolences to her friends and family.

• rah2464
    rah2464 Member Posts: 1,192
    Options

Go with God Shetland Pony. You will be missed.

• divinemrsm
    divinemrsm Member Posts: 6,018
    Options

nkb, I’m so sorry to learn of the news and appreciate that you let us know. I went to the In Memorium thread to request that she be added to the list. May she rest in peace. I will miss her presence on the forum. She added so much here, always thoughtful and kind.

• threetree
    threetree Member Posts: 1,289
    Options

So very, very sorry to hear about this. Shetland Pony contributed so much to this forum and I was always so happy to see when she was responding to a post, as her comments were always very valuable. I wish peace to her and her family. You will be missed, Shetland Pony.

• moissy
    moissy Member Posts: 371
    Options

I’m sorry to hear of Shetland Pony’s passing. Always thoughtful. Always helpful. She was intelligent and always had a plan in mind. Always caring and ready to help others.I miss her. Condolences to her family.

• lillyishere
    lillyishere Member Posts: 770
    Options

I have been thinking of SP all this time. It happened 5 days ago. I am so sad to hear this. We will miss you SP. You have been so supportive and knowledgeable to us all. May you rest in peace.

Thank you for letting us know nkb.

• binwa
    binwa Member Posts: 5
    Options

I am so very sad. She was always so kind and helpful. What a loss.

• ARCats
    ARCats Member Posts: 105
    Options

I’m so sorry for hearing of her loss, RIP dear lady

• s3k5
    s3k5 Member Posts: 411
    Options

My condolences to the family. Hope SP didn't have a lot of pain. RIP SP, your struggles are over.

• serendipity09
    serendipity09 Member Posts: 769
    Options

I'm so sad to read that SP passed. My most sincerest condolences to her family, friends and the members here. May she Rest In Peace.

• elderberry
    elderberry Member Posts: 1,058
    Options

sandybeach57: Where are you? You have been MIA since April. Concerned!