Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Keytruda (pembrolizumab) Experience

rethink_breast_cancer
rethink_breast_cancer Member Posts: 6

****Breastcancer.org Moderators have approved this posting. Please note that Breastcancer.org is NOT responsible for, and is not endorsing any studies.****

My name of MJ DeCoteau and I am the executive director of Rethink Breast Cancer (www.rethinkbreastcancer.com) – a Canadian patient group dedicated to building community for young women dealing with breast cancer and providing support and resources to help them live the best quality of life.

The Canadian government will soon be reviewing the use of Keytruda (pembrolizumab) to treat early-stage (stages 1-3) triple-negative breast cancer. Rethink Breast Cancer will be making a submission to ensure that patient voices are represented and considered during the review process.

Does this survey apply to you?

We are looking for patients with metastatic triple-negative breast cancer and patients who have been treated with Keytruda to talk about their treatment experience.

YOU DO NOT NEED TO LIVE IN CANADA TO PARTICIPATE.

If you are interested in talking about your experiences, we would like to ask you to complete this survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/keytrudasurvey

If you would like to speak with us directly about your cancer or treatment experience, you can contact me at survey@rethinkbreastcancer.com.

MJ DeCoteau
Founder + Executive Director
Rethink Breast Cancer