Donate to Breastcancer.org when you checkout at Walgreens in October. Learn more about our Walgreens collaboration.

Zoom Meet-Up Bonded by Breast Cancer: Place to Keep Chatting

124»

Comments

• katg
    katg Member Posts: 247

Please send out the codes earlier. I checked my email but was working so i missed checking and it arrived at 1:40pm. Maybe in October i will see all.

• katg
    katg Member Posts: 247

I get to work at home for at least 3 more months. This online option was always a go to. Not sure what happens on here. I share on the Mayo Clinic about bc.org and had a few people say they have come here to find experience, strength and hope.

I have usually gone to "Active topics" if I want to read stories of people's journeys so far. My BMT has me FINALLY walking 10, 000 steps every single day. Finally. I can keep this morning up even when i return to work. Get up early and get outside.

In March i went to see the Occupational Therapist as my left arm was so painful to move from my wrist up. I could not lift anything on that side. Probably 6 months before i went to see "Becca". She went through all the moves i needed to do and why they needed to be done. She also noted my shoulders are rounding forward!! Oh no i said. She agreed I can revisit once I am through my 100 days of my BMT. Until then, she said just stretch was much as you can. Honestly, I am not sure when it stopped hurting, but staying at my caregiver's home for 70 days got me outside walking every day for alone time. That was the beginning.

No zoom this week or probably Friday. That is finally my 1st colonoscopy, so no zoom for me. Thursday is my 6-month BMB. A week of modesty going out the window, all in the interests of body health!! Cheers to October 1st and some good times!!