Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Help needed for Treatment options (if any)..

Options
nadeem99
nadeem99 Member Posts: 1

I am a recent member of the group and was diagnosed with De Novo stage IV, Triple negative with mets in liver and lungs. I was diagnosed in Oct 2020. i belong from Pakistan and my doctors are of the opinion that my cancer has spread too much for them to do anything (chemo,Radiation,Immunotherapy) about it. I am writing here in hope that someone going through the same diagnosis could help me understand the treatment options (if any) they are being provided with.I am 26 years old and have a high rate of progression.
EDIT: I have not had any treatments (since my doctors are of the opinion that no treatment exists except pain management) except painkillers to manage the pain and a few antibiotics drips for my jaundice. I would also be grateful if any of TNBC patients having some sort of treatment can help me connect with their doctors so i could maybe forward my reports to a professional, seek advice and travel for treatment if necessary. TIA

Comments

• moderators
    moderators Posts: 7,907
    edited May 2022
    Options

Hi nadeem99,

We're sorry to hear this. By us responding to this post, it will bump it to the top and hopefully members will see and be able to provide insightful feedback to you.

Additionally, we have organized a new meet-up for people age 45 and under with a metastatic breast cancer diagnosis. You may find it helpful and also have the opportunity to meet and ask other women questions that you may have some things in common with. The meet-up will be run by Julie Kramer, who had a metastatic diagnosis of sarcoma in her 20s.

Under 45 w/ Metastatic Breast Cancer

When: Thursdays at 1pm, ET (first meetup is May 26, 2022 1:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Register in advance for this meeting: https://breastcancer-org.zoom.us/meeting/register/...

-- The Mods

• sadiesservant
    sadiesservant Member Posts: 1,875
    edited May 2022
    Options

Nadeem,

I am so sorry that you are facing this, particularly at such a young age. My heart breaks for you. I’m, unfortunately not able to offer suggestions for treatment as I’m not triple negative but I know others will join this thread who can better offer support. It would be helpful if you could provide some additional information on which treatments you have received to help folks to identify options that may not have been considered for discussion with your oncologist. While you may have already tried this drug, I would join the Trodelvy thread. You will find some other triple negative members there.

Sending a virtual hug. I hope you can find a treatment to slow the progression.

• moth
    moth Member Posts: 3,293
    edited May 2022
    Options

hi nadeem, sorry you're dealing with this awful diagnosis.

What treatments have you had so far?

I put together a list of the recommended treatments on the triple negative thread.

It is here https://community.breastcancer.org/forum/8/topics/...

Pls post here or there what you've already tried & where your mets are & maybe we can brainstorm some ideas.

• elderberry
    elderberry Member Posts: 1,058
    edited May 2022
    Options

Nadeem: I am not TN but I wanted to respond to say how sorry I am for you to be in this place and at such a young age. It is a cruel blow. moth and others will be a great support for you.