Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Male with MBC

Options
wkelly1368
wkelly1368 Member Posts: 4

I would like to introduce myself to this forum. I am a 67-year-old male was diagnosed with metastatic breast cancer in early 2020. oh I am being treated with tamoxifen and Ibrance I had two courses of radiation in 2020 on my spine.

My cancer is under control at this point

Comments

• LI77
    LI77 Member Posts: 68
    Options

Welcome, wkelly1368! I was diagnosed de novo early this year at 44. I’m also on Ibrance and had rads to L2 and S2, and have no active disease as of my last scan. Join us on the Ibrance and Bone Mets threads. It’s nice to meet you!

• aprilgirl1
    aprilgirl1 Member Posts: 757
    Options

wkelly1368, hi there! I join li77 with an invitation to join us on the Ibrance thread! There is another male who is on Ibrance who joined us recently (in the past year). It is great to hear that your cancer is stable on these medications. I have been on Ibrance and Fulvestrant since 11/2019 and have done well on these meds so far. Check out the Ibrance thread:)

• malebreastc
    malebreastc Member Posts: 89
    Options

Wkelly1368

I am one of the rare male breast cancer case like you, I was initially diagnosed 17 years back and had a recurrence last year, I am on Ibrance and Fulvestrant and am doing quite well so far.

• wkelly1368
    Options

thank you for your reply I will check out the Ibr thread

• wkelly1368
    Options

Thank you for your reply.

• wkelly1368
    Options

17 years,wow. I’m so happy for you.