Waiting for the biopsy results.
I am new here. I had an abnormal mammogram (spiculated spot) and ultrasound so far. I also had a biopsy on Monday. The results are not back yet. However the surgeon called the pathologist and got the preliminary results: IDC, grade 2-3 (no molecular profile yet -ER?PR?HER?). I am thinking about having a mastectomy next week if I don’t need a neoadjuvant treatment. Rethinking my life. All I really want is another 4 years to put my child through college. I am worrying I don’t have that. How are you guys dealing with the unknown