Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Abnormal Blood test worried about recurrence, help interpreting

Options

Had my annual physical with primary care doc which included cbc differential and comprehensive metabolic panel. Im so scared that these number could mean the cancer is back or spread somewhere else and i dont know how to interpret these numbers. Looking for some help while i wait for Dr tp call and go over. I'll just post what was abnormal/high EOS 4.3 standard range 0-3.0. Reactive Lymphs 19.0 standard range 0.0 Baso 1.7 standard range is 0.1.0 Total Cells counted 116

Any help and feedback is MUCH appreciated, Thank You!

Comments

• parakeetsrule
    parakeetsrule Member Posts: 605
    edited October 2022
    Options
    Waiting is the worst! Hopefully you can talk to your doctor soon.
  • 2019whatayear
    2019whatayear Member Posts: 464
    edited October 2022
    Options

I hope you hear from your doctor soon - not much can be knows from a blood result on its own - I would guess they’ll probably want to do another blood test . Xox

• edwards750
    edwards750 Member Posts: 1,568
    edited October 2022
    Options

My doctors have installed MyChart.com on the internet so I can check my results and any notes or messages from mydoctor. Mine always comments on the results of the tests. I have no idea what those tests results mean. Sorry. Maybe you could goggle and at least get some kind of information about them.

Good luck!

Diane

• mswife
    mswife Member Posts: 66
    edited October 2022
    Options

this is the differential of your cbc (complete blood count). I don’t think these numbers mean much on their own - I assume the rest of your labs were within normal limits