Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Reporting forum feedback and technical issues

Options
13»

Comments

• miriandra
    miriandra Member Posts: 2,057
    Options

I'm still having an issue with my account Name. It should be Miriandra with a capital M, but it's showing as all lower case letters. Please correct this, or show me where I can make this change on my own. When I've tried to fix it in the past, it was never successful. Thank you!

• wonderland
    wonderland Member Posts: 2,757
    Options

Hi Mods, I just noticed that the month and year are listed on posts but not the actual date. Haven't dates been listed before or am I imagining that they were??? Wonderland.

• wonderland
    Options

Mods, I just noticed that the month and year are listed on posts but not the actual date. Haven't dates been listed before or am I imagining that they were??? Wonderland.

• moderators
    moderators Posts: 8,002
    Options

Hi @wonderland,

If you hover over the date within the post, you'll see a pop up that shares the full date and time of the post.

We hope this helps!

—The Mods

• wonderland
    Options

Thanks!

• homemom
    homemom Member Posts: 830
    Options