Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

T1A, High Grade 3

Options
hangin
hangin Member Posts: 20
edited August 2023 in Stage I Breast Cancer

Hello Friends ~ Hoping to hear if anyone with Stage T1A high grade 3 was treated with surgery only & not used Adjuvant therapy & doing Ok. Thank you so much. Wishing you all the best of everything always 🤗

Comments

• obsolete
    obsolete Member Posts: 333
    Options

Hello again, I responded on your other thread. You can also search threads under similar topics because not all Stage-1 Grade-3's pathologyare the same.

Hugs and best wishes!

• hangin
    edited August 2023
    Options

Hello Obsolete ~ Thank you so much for responding it means the world to me. And congratulations on being a Ten year survivor that is (((awesome))) & inspiring. I responded to you on my other thread and can not thank you enough. Wishing you the best of everything always. 🤗

• murfy
    murfy Member Posts: 254
    Options

Hi Hangin. If you gotta have BC, at least your tumor is really small and fixable with a mastectomy! I think you should feel really comfortable with your decision. I wish I had had that option. Mine was also 1a/Grade 3, but 11mm, PR-, with Ki67=55 and Oncotype of 52. So, required mastectomy, chemo (cyclophos+docetaxal X 4) and AI off and on for 4 yrs. It's been 5 yrs with no recurrence and I'm starting to breathe easy.

May your future be bright!!

• hangin
    edited July 2023
    Options

Hello Murfy ~ Thank you so much for responding. Congratulations on 5 years without reoccurrence. That is (((awesome))) and inspiring. Your response & having taken the time to share, means the world to me. Wishing you the best of everything always, along with decades ahead of breathing easy & the brightest of futures 🤗