Greetings, I am scheduled for a lumpectomy this coming Monday, September 25th. I was diagnosed with DCIS grade 0 and at this point even after reviewing as much information as possible, I am not sure if I want the traditional treatment such as radiation or chemotherapy. I am 67 years of age. With regards to radiation, I am under the understanding that if I decide to wave this treatment it would place me in a better position if unfortunately my DCIS would reoccur. I did read that radiation can only be done once on a cancerous breast if the cancer returns. I am curious for those who elected to waive either radiation or chemo, how are you doing since you made such an important decision? Thank you.