Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Sunken/dent in breast around nipple

Options
elle2299
elle2299 Member Posts: 1
edited October 2023 in Not Diagnosed But Worried

I am 24 years old, I do check my breast but not regularly. Today I have noticed while lying on my back my right Breast sinks/dips in next to my nipple. Where as my left breast does the normal fall to one side and sort of keeps the shape where as the right one stays where it is and sinks in near my nipple. I am getting some pain in that breast too and it is extremely tender to touch. My child will crawl over me most days in bed and this is very painful . Just looking for some advise as I am currently abroad for another 2 weeks and probably won’t stop thinking about it thank you

Comments

• moderators
    moderators Posts: 7,989
    Options

HI @elle2299,

Welcome to Breastcancer.org. We're so sorry for the worries that bring you here, but we're really glad you've found us.

While it's extremely unlikely that what you're experiencing is anything but benign, due to your young age, it's always a good idea to consult your physician for a breast exam. Can you call to schedule your appointment now, so you can see your doctor as soon as you're home?

To help ease your mind a bit, you may want to read up on our section on Benign Breast Conditions.

We hope this helps and please keep us posted with what you find out!

—The Mods