Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Ibrance 100mg and femara

Options
razaola
razaola Member Posts: 2

Hi, I have an oligometastatic and I have been taking these medication for 6 months. My blood count white cells were sooo low that my doc decrease the dosis. And I felt much better. Although count doesn’t increase much. I have shots regularly to increase white cells. My energy levels are usually good. Sometimes I get sick easy. Other than that I retain water. Do you have some advice?

Comments

• razaola
    razaola Member Posts: 2
    Options

Feel grat to be part of this community, is lonely here

• moderators
    moderators Posts: 7,971
    Options

Hi @razaola, and welcome to Breastcancer.org.

We're so very sorry for the reasons that bring you here, but we're really glad you've found us. You're sure to find our Community an amazing source of advice, information, encouragement, and support — we're all here for you!

It's a little quiet around here on the weekends, but we hope our post will bump your topic back into active topics and get seen by some other members who can weigh in with their experiences. In the meantime, you may want to introduce yourself and share your story on the Ibrance for Stage IV thread, where many others share their experiences.

We hope this helps and we look forward to getting to know you!

—The Mods

• brutersmom
    brutersmom Member Posts: 886
    Options

Hi razaola sorry you are here. Yes low white counts are experienced by some of us. I am on 75mg and still struggling with low white count. I chose not to try the shots for now. They don't work for everyone. I keep get sinus infections. I am going to try alternative dosing first. I am off for two months right now to to have knee replacement surgery. Need to have all my blood counts normal to have the surgery. Part of the time off is timing. I was to have surgery last year but they found mets. Walking is painfull. I want quality of life and even grocery shopping is hard.

Check out the Ibrance feed. There are a bunch of people there who are very helpful. At the top of the page tap on the magnifying glass and type ibrance in the search box. It should come up..