Donate to Breastcancer.org when you checkout at Walgreens in October. Learn more about our Walgreens collaboration.

MBC to bones

tsiutsiu
tsiutsiu Member Posts: 12

Hello girls 🙂.

My mother today was diagnosed with MBC to her spine and hips. I read on the web that life expectancy is 19 to 25 months. Is that true? Sounds so little. I read some of your stories and I see that many of you have already live much longer.

My mother soon will be 76. I love her so much, and she is so though and powerful, she is not crying or anything, but know deep inside she very sad. I don't want to cry in front of her because I make her more sad.

What is the most that someone can live with this? Forgive my English, am greek.

Thank you in advance 🙂

Comments

• exbrnxgrl
    exbrnxgrl Member Posts: 5,250

You may want to ask the moderators to close this thread as it is identical to the other thread you started. That way, all responses will be in one place. I responded to you on the other thread 😊

• tsiutsiu
    tsiutsiu Member Posts: 12

Sorry for my multiple posts. Where can I find the moderators? Thank you

• exbrnxgrl
    exbrnxgrl Member Posts: 5,250

Just click on their name, moderators in blue print, when you see it in a post (the first few posts in Active Topics are moderator generated so you should find it easily) and that should give you a messaging option. There may be another way but that’s what I do.

• moderators
    moderators Posts: 8,558

closing this thread so we have it all in one place.

This discussion has been closed.