Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Invasive lobular carcinoma

Options
pancake1
pancake1 Member Posts: 1

Hi there . I was diagnosed with ilc, had lumpectomy of right breast stated barely stage 1. Treatment: tested one of 2, it’s at 25 which means radiation yet sending back other sample to get tested because over 25 would be to do chemo , then radiation . Stated stats : with chemo 1% of returning , without 12% of returning I thought they said in 9 years . Also stating will need to do hormone treatment ( pill ) , not herr yet estrogen positive. I’m still learning so hoping my description is correct ! My thought is I’m good w 12% stat at age of 59 years of age yet wanted to ask group ? I will press my oncologist more though for help regarding ! Thoughts and thank you !

Comments

• moderators
    moderators Posts: 7,982
    Options

Dear @pancake1, welcome again to BC.org! We're bumping your discussion with our post to see if anybody can help. While waiting for responses on this thread, we encourage you to explore other discussions. You'll find a wealth of knowledge and support here, and your contribution could spark meaningful conversations and give others valuable perspectives. We're all here for each other!

Warmly,

The Mods